Howard Johnson Inn Main gate East

I'd like to know too? Looks nice but they all "look" nice online. I cant use the 29 rate but can get 49 for peak season in feb. I booked just to hold the rooms have 3 months to cancel and find soemthing else if I hear bad reviews.

Don't have any info on HOJO., but for very little more a nite, you can stay at a downtown disney hotel. check out hte hoteldisconts info on this site.

I have stayed at the HoJo MGE (http://www.hojomge.com) in January 2000 for a week. While the place is nothing special, it was clean, everything worked and there were no problems whatsoever. I paid $54 for a deluxe room then and didn´t think the price was inappropriate.

So, at $29 you can´t go wrong, but why not spring for the deluxe room at $39? It has a refrigerator and - I think - a microwave. Might be nicer/cleaner as well. Dunno, really.

-j

WHen I go through the RESERVATIONS form it gives me rooms for the HOJO MGE LAKESIDE different phone numbers and addy's? I cant find a LAKESIDE listed ina ny other travel sites? ANY one know anything about this?

Nevermind I just went DIRECTLY through HOJO reservations and actually came up with a better rate that way. I told HUbby this is the LAST change I am going to make LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter