HOward Johnson's questions for this week

eshannon2

Earning My Ears
HoJo's questions for this week....Has anyone ever used Hugo's Transportation? I called HJ and they set it up for us. The cost is 45 to the hotel, but only 35 if you take it back. There are two adults and one child. We can't find anything cheaper and are only there from Tuesday night until Friday morning so not worth it to rent a car...also, does HJ offer any kind of continental breakfast? ONe more :goodvibes Does Soarin open at 9:30 for everyone or just for those staying at GC? Thank YOu! :rolleyes1

Only thing I can answer is about the breakfast, there is none at HoJo's. You do have Mimi's and McDonald's right across the street and on your way to DL. And also IHOP.

Mimi's across the street is effectively the restaurant for HoJo's.

The shop on site at HoJos also sells cereal packets, bread, milk, juice etc and gives you a free disposable bowl and cutlery with purchases - so that might be an ultra cheap options.

There's also an Ihop, McDonalds, Mills etc on the walk from the HoJo to the park if all you're after is pancakes and hash browns for example.

But we at at Mimi's and it was superb - huge portions and good food.

While we are on the subject.... Can you order from Mimi's to go? I thought it might speed up our mornings if I got ready first, walked over and got our bkfst to go, and brought it back to our room. Anyone know?.............P

I certainly remember seeing people waiting at the door for take out food - but just to be sure why not contact HoJos and ask them - they will either know or be able to find out for you.

Funny thing about vacations, we have had a Mimi's that we have driven by several times over the last few years, but never eaten at. After our DL trip last week and eating at the Mimi's 1 for dinner and 2 times for breakfast, we will be visiting the one by us now. We were impressed.

Can't answer about Soarin'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter