Howdy Campers .... Help needed

2goofycampers

Sounds like something a camping trip could cure!
I am looking to update the FW Information thread. If you could take some time from your trip, I and a lot of people would appreciate it. I would assume prices have changed since the info thread was started. Also, some things may have been added or deleted.
Pictures of all the menus with prices.
Pictures of all the recreation boards with prices.
Prices of laundry facilities.

Or anything else you can think of.

Thank You.

Denise anything not previously covered I will be happy to do what I can.
I do have a question I would like to ask. Are any sort of bonus' being offered and can they be exchanged for leniency should one of us end up in DisBoards jail? Just asking for a friend who shall remain nameless.

Denise anything not previously covered I will be happy to do what I can.
I do have a question I would like to ask. Are any sort of bonus' being offered and can they be exchanged for leniency should one of us end up in DisBoards jail? Just asking for a friend who shall remain nameless.

giphy.gif

YOU of all people, my friend, would be the one to ask this question. Of course you would. ::yes::

That's why I like you so much! :laughing:

Ed

PS - Denise, don't give this guy an INCH! :sad2:

Ed does this indicate you want us to make refunds to all those who contributed to the Bama Ed Bail Contingency Funds ?

Uh, no I do not want to liquidate my bail money just yet as I will be there for 17 days in November and may still have a need during that trip if I should, for example, get too rowdy at Trader Sam's Grog Grotto hollering "Roll TIDE!". So no, let's stand pat for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter