• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How's the Starbucks line?

briternik

Mouseketeer
When we were there in December it was about an hour long every time we went by. Just wondering if it was back to normal?

We went to the Starbucks in Animal Kingdom and while the line looked long it was very well organized, well staffed behind the counter and moved right along. I’m guessing maybe 10-15 minutes or so, and we ordered food as well as coffee beverages.

Last edited:
I think the lines look longer than they actually take. They are really well organized and the drinks/food come out super quick.

Varies drastically throughout the day. Especially early morning, the line is quite long but we have walked right up to the register at other points of the day.

I think they are quite efficient!

When we were there in December it was about an hour long every time we went by. Just wondering if it was back to normal?

I'm curious how you knew how long the wait was - did a CM tell you how long the wait would be? I feel like maybe I remember seeing pictures of a CM standing with one of those "end of the line" signs at Starbucks earlier in the post-Covid era, but we haven't seen that lately. As others have said, the line is well organized and moves pretty quickly. At the Magic Kingdom SBux for instance, we joined the end of the line around the corner in the alleyway, but we had our coffee less than 15 minutes later.

We were there end of April and the only long line was at MK first thing in the morning for us. We waited about 35 minutes. At the other parks we never waited more than 5-10 minutes.

I'm curious how you knew how long the wait was - did a CM tell you how long the wait would be? I feel like maybe I remember seeing pictures of a CM standing with one of those "end of the line" signs at Starbucks earlier in the post-Covid era, but we haven't seen that lately. As others have said, the line is well organized and moves pretty quickly. At the Magic Kingdom SBux for instance, we joined the end of the line around the corner in the alleyway, but we had our coffee less than 15 minutes later.
We had one of us wait in it 3 different times over our stay. Once, it was wrapped into and out the other side of the alley and took almost an hour. Another time it was only down one side of the alley and took 45 minutes. I recall a castmember holding a sign, but not a time on it.

We had one of us wait in it 3 different times over our stay. Once, it was wrapped into and out the other side of the alley and took almost an hour. Another time it was only down one side of the alley and took 45 minutes. I recall a castmember holding a sign, but not a time on it.
That is nuts. They must have gotten their system worked out better since then, or else we were just really lucky each time we got coffee (which was a bunch of times, lol).

Starbucks lines were long waaay before Covid.

We waited over 30 minutes easily in MK and Epcot, at different times of the day in 2017. AK was never too bad.

I agree with above, should allow mobile ordering!

While I love my coffee.... I am not waiting a hour for an way over priced, status cup of coffee... bring your Starbucks coffee with you and make it in the room... My daughter is a Starbucks coffee girl, while she loves it, she is very practical... So for Holidays, birthdays, or whatever I will give her a gift card. More like a treat kinda thing now...

I will say I was kinda shocked last year at Christmas when she asked for Dunkin Donuts... I was like really... She was like I can get more coffee stops at Dunkin... plus she said my grandson loves loves the donuts.... I too find myself going to Dunkin to get coffee... there is one in my local
Wal-mart... and stopping on the way out and getting a cup is like a reward for shopping... LOL

While I love my coffee.... I am not waiting a hour for an way over priced, status cup of coffee... bring your Starbucks coffee with you and make it in the room... My daughter is a Starbucks coffee girl, while she loves it, she is very practical... So for Holidays, birthdays, or whatever I will give her a gift card. More like a treat kinda thing now...

I will say I was kinda shocked last year at Christmas when she asked for Dunkin Donuts... I was like really... She was like I can get more coffee stops at Dunkin... plus she said my grandson loves loves the donuts.... I too find myself going to Dunkin to get coffee... there is one in my local
Wal-mart... and stopping on the way out and getting a cup is like a reward for shopping... LOL

I don't get coffee, I get the refreshers. Very Berry Hibiscus. Very refreshing, cools you off, tastes great and it's one of the only low calories drinks to get anywhere besides diet pop or plain water.

I love walking around Epcot with my Very Berry Hibiscus! :D

I don't get coffee, I get the refreshers. Very Berry Hibiscus. Very refreshing, cools you off, tastes great and it's one of the only low calories drinks to get anywhere besides diet pop or plain water.

I love walking around Epcot with my Very Berry Hibiscus! :D

I have never tried one... I will have to put it on my list for something new to try... I like the hibiscus drink at Panera... is it kinda like that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter