HP Employee - Special Entry?

woodlandsparty

Mousekemom
I am an employee of Hewlett-Packard which as you guys know is the presenter of Mission:Space. Since I am an hp employee, do you guys know if there is any special access for me and my family to this ride???

Just thought that I might luck out and find out that I get some sort of special perk! :)

I would check with your company human resources office. Off hand i would have to say no. But I know that Kodak used to have a little reception area in imagination where employees could rest in the a/c and have a soda. So you never know.

I've seen a door with a HP symbol on it off of the entrance courtyard. At the time I assumed that it was a special entrance for HP folk - either front of the line or a VIP lounge. If we don't get a definite answer before my next visit, I'll check with one of my friends at the ride.

Cool...thanks Pam! The hp door is a start! My HR/benefits department doesn't seem to know a darn thing about it. I even checked with our employee services dept too and found out nothing. I appreciate you help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter