HRH executive ph# ?? or Loews # or address

sha_lyn

If we couldn't laugh we'd all go insane
I no longer have the executive office ph. # for HRH and DH shredded that part of the phone bill. I need to contact them about hte problme we are having with my sisters credit card bill,
Please if anyone has main contact phone numbers or addresses for HRH/Loews post thme or PM me.
Thanks
Sharon

PS... I spoke to billing and she said her hands were tied because the manager said he had spoken to me and I knew that the extra charges were going onto the credit card. This is a right out lie.

I'm sorry I can't help you but I will look around and see what I can find out. I just put a post up the other day to you about your trip report.

I hope you get the bill involved straightened out.

E..:rolleyes:

Paulette Hill, credit manager at 407-503-9235. She helped me with straighting out the overcharges on my credit card. She is Credit Mgr. for Loews Orlando Resorts. she is not on location at the Hotel but is a few miles away in their corporate office. You can email me at Yvonnew@wfajericho.com if you have any questions or want to talk.

Orlando, FL Laura Mancine, Director of Publicity - Universal Orlando Resorts
(407) 503-1015
Laura.Mancine@universalorlando.com

Hard Rock Hotel
5800 Universal Blvd
Orlando, FL 32819-7888
Mgr. Mark Shugar / Lou Carrier

Loews Hotel
667 Madison Avenue
New York NY 10021

CEO Johnathan Tisch
COO Jack Adler

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter