HRH - extra pillows and blankets

luvdisney14

Mother of 3 Great Boys
has anyone ever requested extra pillows and blankets from housekeeping. my youngest son would rather sleep on the floor than with his brother. Has anyone else ever done this:rolleyes:

We always ask for extra pillows even with the extras usually already in the closets. Just call Star Service and request what you need. Never a problem.

We were there in June and I requested two blankets and two pillows. They were delivered and then my husband didn't realize that we had already requested pillows and he requested two more pillows. So we had pillows galore! They stayed in the room until we checked out four days later so it was really NICE! No one was suffering for lack of a pillow! We enjoyed our time there so much!

I LOVED HRH pillows. Nornally I need extra extra pillows but not at HRH!! WAAA, I want to go back now!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter