HRH-room for five people?

Mary Diehl

DIS Veteran
I need someone to give me info on the HRH. We will be staying there in April. We haven't booked anything yet, but was wondering what different types of rooms are offered and if they have deluxe rooms that would have a little more space to accommodate 5 people. We are not interested in a suite. Also, any good restaurants in the hotel that would be o.k. for kids ages 8, 11 & 14.
Thanks in advance for responding.

We were at HRH for three nights last week -- we got home last night. The hotel is great. We were in a pool view room. It was a standard size hotel room with two queen sized beds. There were three of us -- my husband, myself and our 14 year old son. It was fine for us, but I'm not sure about 5 people!! I think the HRH offers a deluxe room that is larger than this room. I would look into that if I were you.

The HRH has two restaurants. The Sunset Grill and The Palm. We had dinner and a breakfast buffet at the Sunset Grill. Food and atmosphere were fine. A little over priced, but to be expected in a hotel. Of course, you can walk to many restaurants located in CityWalk. We didn't try The Palm, since it is expensive and we were having dinner one night at Emeril's.

Hope this helps.

Ask for room 4101. It is a corner room that they call a "super deluxe". It is much larger than a deluxe for the same price. It has the pull-out couch and a full table with four chairs. There is also room to add a cot if you still need the extra space. It is located at the bend in the hotel so that extra angle adds much more space!

I'm not sure if every floor has these "super deluxe" rooms but it wouldn't hurt to request!

damo,
Could you please tell me how much this "super deluxe" room costs. We have a loews card and wonder if we could get this specific room at a discount. Also, what type of view does it offer.

We paid $149 entertainment rate. Our room was a garden view. We could see the boat and the waterway and across to the ivy-covered parking garages. It really was a great room.

We had six of us, yea I know the legal limit is five but we picked up a cousin along the way, have you considered concierge, maybe you can bribe the clerk, also try the free Loew's First card, we were next door to the lounge, plenty of living area there, food, drink, DVDs,CDS, etc. Bring your favorite DVD or your video game, they will hook it up to TV, I'm saying the whole game console here, guy had PSII and my kids played with him for hours, they have great set up with surroung sound or whatever.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter