Hula's Yard Sale

CapEldano2

<font color=blue>I owe Davy Jones My Soul..</font>
Anyone get in? How does it work, this kind of event is new to VMK.. what is she selling?

Me too. I haven't had any luck so far on getting in. :(

cteddiesgirl said:
Me too. I haven't had any luck so far on getting in. :(

Everything 50 credits? And it's probably rare stuff too (not-buyable). :sad2:

Oh dear....

I've been in line since the moment it opened. Started as 35 and am now number 6. It's a very slow moving line.

You can trade once (50 credits) and it is mostly buyables right now she said she will be changing them some. (Second hand info) a hand full of additional things in there.

This was about when it opened and the charger isn't up for grabs
sale.jpg

I'm going to guess you have to trade some buyable holiday item for whatever she has, like a pin trade.

Dianne

I am at number 44 - took me 8 minutes so far to move 5 spots

Hula is using the new machine to take the 50 credits. The inventory changes every once in awhile. Items that I noticed were a Yellow Soldier, Pink Tiki, red crate, green candy canes and many other things. The pins she had were the Jolly Roger, Zebra, wreath, candy cane, ATIS Scanner, ATIS Snowflake, and 1 of the Tikis. Basically, you tell Hula what you would like from the pins and items in the room after going through the machine.

AZCat said:
Hula is using the new machine to take the 50 credits. The inventory changes every once in awhile. Items that I noticed were a Yellow Soldier, Pink Tiki, red crate, green candy canes and many other things. The pins she had were the Jolly Roger, Zebra, wreath, candy cane, ATIS Scanner, ATIS Snowflake, and 1 of the Tikis. Basically, you tell Hula what you would like form the pins and items in the room after going through the machine.
so can you get more than one item? I can't even get in line and i have been clicking now for almost 60 minutes. LOL. I saw that you were in the room on my friends list DesertCat and it made the clicking go a lot faster. so if a friend on your list is in the room use that method to click your way in.

AZCat said:
Hula is using the new machine to take the 50 credits. The inventory changes every once in awhile. Items that I noticed were a Yellow Soldier, Pink Tiki, red crate, green candy canes and many other things. The pins she had were the Jolly Roger, Zebra, wreath, candy cane, ATIS Scanner, ATIS Snowflake, and 1 of the Tikis. Basically, you tell Hula what you would like form the pins and items in the room after going through the machine.

So you can buy anything that's in the room or any pins Hula's wearing, for 50 credits?? :o Is there a limit on how much you can buy?

I think the pictures that were up said - 1 item and 1 visit per person. Good luck getting in everyone!

AZCat said:
I think the pictures that were up said - 1 item and 1 visit per person. Good luck getting in everyone!
Thank you for your help DesertCat and telling us what to expect in there!

jeffgwins said:
so can you get more than one item? I can't even get in line and i have been clicking now for almost 60 minutes. LOL. I saw that you were in the room on my friends list DesertCat and it made the clicking go a lot faster. so if a friend on your list is in the room use that method to click your way in.

That is a method i have used long before :teeth:

AZCat said:

Oh alright, thanks. I'm still psyched!

Since nobody on my friends list is in the room, I'll wait ;) Good luck getting in AuntieJulie!

yes 1 pin or 1 item- 1 visit

Edit: I was in before Adventuredaz so Yellow soldier seems to be gone, she also said only what you see on field or her pins. Can't ask for other items. Some people said Pink tiki and red crate but those were gone when I was there.

This is what was in the room when I got in:
hulayardsale.jpg

groovyguestgirl said:
Oh alright, thanks. I'm still psyched!

Since nobody on my friends list is in the room, I'll wait ;) Good luck getting in AuntieJulie!
LOL thanks groovyguestgirl. are you in line? It says on my friends list that you are in town square. so are you still trying to get in? if so i will be watching you! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Heh. Most of those on my friend's list that are logged on say not in any room. lol

In the room description, it does say only 1 visit per person.

I can't even get into the queue. They really need to lengthen the queues on these rooms. It should not be this difficult to get in them.

And the pink tiki and wreath pin are on my wishlist. :sad2:

jeffgwins said:
LOL thanks groovyguestgirl. are you in line? It says on my friends list that you are in town square. so are you still trying to get in? if so i will be watching you! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

No, I'm not in line. As a matter of fact, I was planning to follow you if you get in. I'm watching you! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter