Humorous story about my son as Spiderman

twinshockeymom

Earning My Ears
We will be leaving for IOA/US and staying at the HRH in 13 days and getting very excited. My twins and I have been browsing these pages everyday and my son Matt saw a picture of Spiderman that someone submitted to the boards. He became very excited and said that he will have to wear his Spiderman suit to Universal so that he can have a picture taken of the 2 Spidermen. He is now 8yrs.

When we moved into our new home when our twin boys were 4 years old, they would run around the neighbourhood in their Spiderman and Superman outfits. Our neighbours thought that they had Superheroes move into the neighbourhood. They ran around every day all summer long with these costumes on and would even sleep in them at night. When school started that year Matt would hide his costume under his clothes and would wear his costume at school.

So you can see how excited he is to go see Spiderman, I think it will be a humorous picture. I went downstairs to were the costume is now kept to try it on him and it still fits. Kind of worse for wear though after all that wearing when he was younger. I sure hope we can find Spiderman or I will have one very disappointed son.

Thanks to the person who sent in the Universal pictures, you made my son's day.:D

How cute! You can tell your son that Spidey ALWAYS makes my day!!

If you want to find him in IOA, follow the crowd! I went on the Hulk once and my sister sat by Confisco's on a bench and she swore a rock star went by because everyone was chasing this guy! When she saw it was Spiderman she was amazed!

I leave in 4 days and I promise, I'll leave some of him for your boys! :D

Hey Twinsmom - I may have been the one whose pictures you were looking at. I posted several links last week to pictures I had posted from our recent trip. It is very easy to get pictures with Spidey. The Super Heroes are out several times a day. My 6 year old nephew is a huge Spidey fan. One day he wore his Spiderman tee-shirt and we had his face painted like Spiderman at US that day. That make-up lasted all day long and he loved it.

Yall will have a great time - there are so many characters at Universal and IOA and we were amazed at how accessible they are.

LOL! Hope you can post it when you return! Have a great trip.:bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter