Hyatt High Sierra Lodge

mauijim

Earning My Ears
We just got back from spending a week at the Hyatt High Sierra Lodge at Incline Village, Nevada, along the north shore of Lake Tahoe.

All units are 2 bedrooms. 10 units to each of 6 buildings. Very nicely decorated. Full kitchen, whirlpool tub in the MBR, 3 TVs. Views from our balcony were of the trees; felt like we were dropped into the middle of a forest.

Cost us 232 points (I think the same as an OKW 2 bedroom for a week in October).

Plenty of activities around the Lake - fishing, bicycling, hiking, swimming, and horseback riding. The people at the Lodge (who knew we were DVC member, not Hyatt Vacation Club members) were very pleasant and helpful throughout our stay.

Since we live in northern California, we don't make it to our Boardwalk home every year. I can see where we would stay here again.

Jim

Thanks for the report Jim, I had previosly eyed the resort in II's wishbook and put it on my list of possible exchanges already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter