Hyperspace Tron codes to trade

hi bryceone - did I not respond? sorry about that, you are on the list :D
I think you are 3rd or 4th in line, I would hope to be able to get yours to you tonite

MomsgoneGoofy - will do! I hope to have enough by tomorrow, maybe Friday :)

I have one Fireworks magic pin if you would like to trade with me... I'm not in any hurry, but let me know... thank you!

Hi.
I would like to trade 4000 credits for four sets if you still have some for trade.
Thank you.

ok, you are both on the list :)
I am slowly catching up... sort of... lol

darkacre, if you didnt get my PM, you are top of the list right now.
heading off to bed very very shortly, will try and hit you up tomorrow

bryceone, you are right after dark acre :)

mtlhddoc2 said:
just a little update, to make sure people are aware - I will trade for anything - buyable, rare, quest, does not matter

5 sets for fireworks
10 sets for teleportation
10 seats each for Musketeer, Flag, Peter Pan, Sorcerer hats

I would love to get 20 sets for 1 Teleportation and 2 Fireworks if you have the time. I also have either the Musketeer or Peter Pan hats if you'd rather have one of those instead.

Yvette

mtlhddoc2 said:
ok, you are both on the list :)
I am slowly catching up... sort of... lol

darkacre, if you didnt get my PM, you are top of the list right now.
heading off to bed very very shortly, will try and hit you up tomorrow

bryceone, you are right after dark acre :)

Cool, i'll be around tomorrow afternoon 4:30 pm (pacific time) .. so anytime after that (couple hours earlier earlier on Friday).

Sorcerer: on the list :D

Bryce: no problem, that time works pretty well for me :)

On a side note: I will not be available during the Pittsburgh Steelers game tonite, for any reason, lol

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

met one person, still waiting for others... might be back after the game, but i am signing off now

Go Steelers!

you are very welcome Moms :)

Also wanted to bump this - this offer is still open, please feel free to post here or message me.

i am catching up some on my game playing, although not as quick as I would have liked

are you almost to me jw you should put a list of how many people to go to you get someone so they dcan see how far away you are from them

birdman, actually, if you are available now, I can meet you.

I will not be putting up a list because it changes too often as people change their offers and more offers get added and such... and the fact that there are over 50 names on the list.

i can go on tommorow not today because im sick and just came here to tipe this

birdman94 said:
i can go on tommorow not today because im sick and just came here to tipe this

just try to keep in mind, it takes about 10 minutes to get each code, so for you, 15 sets = 2 1/2 hours of work for me

WOW!

Are you still trading sets? I have a teleportatioin magic I can trade! Would that get me 10 sets!? :thumbsup2 :banana: :confused3

I will check back here.

Thanks! This game is too long for me to conquer.

:Pinkbounc :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter