Hypothyroidism

TinaMcTeer

Mouseketeer
I just got back from the doctor this morning and my thyroid is not working. This explains how I am always cold, having a hard time concentrating, poor memory, lack of energy, brittle nails, dry skin, Etc.. I have had these symptoms for years and have never thought any different of it. I go in two weeks to get a thyroid upstake and scan. Hopefully we can find out the reason why this has happened. I am really greatful that my old Doc retired and my new doc thought I should get my thyroid tested. I am looking forward to being able to think without feeling like my head is in the clouds. I just hope the cause is not something too serious. Thank you for letting me get this off of my chest. I have no where else to go to talk about this.

Christina

:hug:I'm glad you found the thyroid thread...there is a lot of good support and information there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter