I am a proud mom!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all ~ Emily was asked to accept an award from the Healthy Heart Association on behalf of her school. Emily's school is a leader in fitness and activities for the children. We have lunchtime fitness and yoga classes for the children and every assembly we end with a lively song and fitness (we have done Time Warp and Cotton Eye Joe). The kids are awesome. Of the 640 students at the school, Emily was choosen because she continues to demonstrate a healthy heart thru her sports acitivities and kindness and caring towards others. Emily was born with congential heart defects that can not be repaired. She has beaten all the odds and thrives now. She will never be out-of-the-woods, but she is a great example of never giving up and always being positive. We are very proud of Emily and I wanted to share her experience with you all. Namaste! Sandra

Wonderful news Sandra. Glad to hear that your school supports physical activity when it seems so many don't any more.

Cdnmickeylover

Congratulations Emily and you too mom!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Thanks for sharing that with us Sandra...what a great example she is setting for other children. Congratulations to Emily :)

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Way to go Emily!!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
I'll be sure and tell Ginny about it.

Congratulations to Emily on her Healthy Heart Award!!! You have every right to be a proud Mom.
Tony and Debbie

Congratulations! It is so nice to be hearing about what wonderful things kids are doing these days.

Wow Sandra and Emily this is great, I got goosebumps reading your post. Well done. I have been involved in the Healthy Heart activities with the hospital I work for and know the importance of the program and especially its educational link. Way to go. Treat yourselves with a vacation to WDW. LOL. We are planning our trip for October. Sorry I have missed the last few Dis meets, I have been busy commuting and working. Hopefuly be more active on the boards in the next while.

Congratulations to Emily and her school! That's great Sandra, no wonder you are so proud of her! :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter