I am sorry to have to share this here -- VERY SAD NEWS regarding FaithinKarma

I guess I'll just ditto what everyone else said. How shocking and sad, for the wonderful person who was just here yesterday and is gone and especially for her family who has to deal with her loss. I'm so devistated and I only "knew" her by her posts online, I can only imagine how those who knew her in real life must be feeling. I will keep the family in my prayers and hope that they make it through this awful tragedy.

Oh my. Thank you for telling us, but I just hated to open this thread. Prayers go out to her family and friends.

I am so sorry to hear this news:(:(:(:(:(:(
My heart goes out to her family

She alsways stuck up for me on the debate board, she even PM'd me a couple of times to comment on something rude another poster had said to me. She was kind, and I think that is just about the nicest epitaph there is.

:sad1: Oh, how very sad. I didn't know her, but I'm am familiar with her name and posts. The last time I saw a post of hers was in a political thread where she did mention getting a transplant finally. That was the last I heard from her or about her.

We didn't see eye to eye on some issues but she was always respectful to those who disagreed with her.

My prayers go out to her family in this very sad time. She will be sorely missed at the Dis.

Wow, I just got back on tonight and this was the first thing I read. Please send my condolences to the family.

How sad.

She will be missed greatly here, Such sad news:( my prayers go out to her family and husband

My prayers & condolences go out to FIK's Family.....

FIK will surely be missed....she was an inspiration...& a friend.

:angel: FIK :angel:

I am so sorry to hear this, I too thought she was doing well. Prayers to her family during this difficult time. Has anyone heard how her daughter is doing? It must be very difficult for her right now.

I am still in shock over the news... and in tears. While I only became aware of FiK after I "found" the CB about 2 months ago, I like to believe we'd become friends in that time. I always felt a sense of accomplishment when I found out that a post of mine made her laugh. Knowing what she was going through, I felt that if she could find the energy to laugh, she was doing pretty well under the circumstances. I find some comfort knowing that she was with family and friends so recently before and after her surgery.

For me, the DIS won't be the same without her.

Shocking. I knew her only from debate threads where she was a committed & respected adversary. My condolences to her family and her friends here.

This is so terrible!!! I feel so sad that we have lost such a wonderful DISer. I am saying many prayers for her family. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter