I betcha dont have this photo

rtphokie

Photo board moderator
Let's see your unique photos, something you'd bet no one else has an example of (and if you do have an example, lets see that too).

I'll go first: shot from the Rocket Rods at Disneyland from about 8 years ago.

245964716-M.jpg

Almost a hidden mickey

This is in the small hallway leading to Crush's show:
245973760-M.jpg

Mikeeee

Inside the bathroom on the Maharajah Jungle Trek just outside the bat section.

IMGP2423.jpg

Kevin

She collect Orange Dragonflies and I saw this tile in a bathroom at AK so I took it for her...

IMG_0044.jpg

Neat idea for a thread.

I've got a few, here's one... This is from one of the Mousekeeping carts at Saratoga Springs.

2007WDW3-238.jpg

Some will pooh-pooh it as it completely ignores that darn "rule of thirds." :teeth:

(Unrelated note: any chance of adding links to recent photo contests in your signature like Andromeda used to do? Once something is a few days old, it can get pretty hard to find, and forget finding the results of a contest from a couple weeks ago! Thanks!)

Neat idea for a thread.

I've got a few, here's one... This is from one of the Mousekeeping carts at Saratoga Springs.

2007WDW3-238.jpg

Some will pooh-pooh it as it completely ignores that darn "rule of thirds." :teeth:

(Unrelated note: any chance of adding links to recent photo contests in your signature like Andromeda used to do? Once something is a few days old, it can get pretty hard to find, and forget finding the results of a contest from a couple weeks ago! Thanks!)

AWESOME!!!

...Some will pooh-pooh it as it completely ignores that darn "rule of thirds."

Naw, you're OK. Another design "rule" is the 'Z' pattern. Yours works well because it's symetrical and you can follow a Z pattern from upper left to lower right. This is even more natural to the eye that the RoT.

I'm sure I've posted this somewhere here in the past, but it's one of the luckiest shots I ever made.
This was our third ride of the day and after the train was already in the mountain I decided I wanted a yeti shot. I knew I would need to crank up the iso and shutter speed, and would need a decent depth of field to allow for some focus errors.
Hard to make those changes on a camera while whipping around inside EE.

yeti.jpg

I'm sure I've posted this somewhere here in the past, but it's one of the luckiest shots I ever made.
This was our third ride of the day and after the train was already in the mountain I decided I wanted a yeti shot. I knew I would need to crank up the iso and shutter speed, and would need a decent depth of field to allow for some focus errors.
Hard to make those changes on a camera while whipping around inside EE.

yeti.jpg

What a great shot :thumbsup2

Great thread idea!

Here is one I like that is kind of unique- my father was in an ECV so we went up the elevator before they let people into the show- and I happened to have my Sigma 10-20 lens.

129308028-L.jpg

Great photos everyone!:thumbsup2 When I took this just inside the French Pavilion, my hubby gave me that "Why?" look!!!:lmao: I looked right back at him and said, "Because it's there!" I'm also sure, it breaks a lot of rules, mainly the "it's really ugly" one!!!:laughing:

218623168-L.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter