I can't edit my signature.

bcwife76

DisneyMomma
When I go into my profile there is no where to change my signature. The 'signature' button is missing. Uh, what the heck is going on?? Why is that button not coming up for me?

Same here. I am unable to see any link to get to my signature to make a change.

I was able to edit my signature a couple of days ago but today the place to click to edit signature is gone.

I just edited and saved my signature a few days ago and today it's completely gone.

So idk whats up with that...?

I am trying to edit my signature and add a countdown and every time I try it either erases the signature or doe snot post my countdown.

I have been on here forever and never had an issue posting a countdown before...I also do not have a preview button when I try to update, only a save button.

I'm not sure why these issues are going on. We've reported the countdown post issues, but I don't know if there is a resolution (I didn't see an answer to the question). For your signatures, feel free to pm me for now and I will add your signatures for you.

...For your signatures, feel free to pm me for now and I will add your signatures for you.

Hi all. Has anyone had an issue with signatures disappearing after being saved. Just spent last hour or so working on mine, clicked saved, it said it was saved and now it's just gone. Empty box when I go to edit signature page. Wasn't anything crazy.. just normal text and a few emojis. Is there something I am missing like an administrative approval process?

Hi all. Has anyone had an issue with signatures disappearing after being saved. Just spent last hour or so working on mine, clicked saved, it said it was saved and now it's just gone. Empty box when I go to edit signature page. Wasn't anything crazy.. just normal text and a few emojis. Is there something I am missing like an administrative approval process?
Nothing comes up that should prevent you doing a signature. I'm not sure why you can't at this time, but in the meantime, if you pm it to me I'll add it to your profile.

Nothing comes up that should prevent you doing a signature. I'm not sure why you can't at this time, but in the meantime, if you pm it to me I'll add it to your profile.

Thank you!

I'm going to do that this evening after work.. took me a while b/c was compiling a list of my trips going back to 1989 and I was smart enough to not have written it down anywhere outside of the edit signature box. lol. Appreciate it!

Hi MJ!
My signature was wiped (I had a DIS countdown ticker) and i've been trying to save a new one and I have nothing.

Has the signature issue been resolved? I was editing mine for new trip and it saves it saves my ticker (from a different site) along with emoticons, but nothing when I post.:mad:

I just lost my countdown clock and signature. Any clue?

edit.. it’s back

Last edited:
i also would like to add a photo to my profile but can’t see to locate the signature button. Thanks for any help.

I'm not having a problem with no signature button per se, but when I post, my signature looks 'wonky'...observe below:

However, when I go to fix it after I click the "Signature" button, it looks perfectly fine....huh? :scratchin :confused3

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJhbsSDZPoOuAyU7cWsyDK4wldMTLfbtJ__wYVBQ_4iTow

Oh, I just realized you only have 7 posts. Some additional features don't become available until you have at least 10 posts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter