• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I can't get into the chat room!

P

pixie dust gal!

I did download ichat and kept getting an "illegal operation" message ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell me who came to the party and what I missed?

Debbie

I got there late and everybody was gone. I went into the wrong chat room next and everyone was talking about the cruise. When I finally figured out where I was supposed to be............nobody was there :( .
I guess that's what I get for being late.

Kim

I guess I arrived too late also. I searched all the chat rooms but found none with familiar names

I am soooo sad!:( I HATE missing a good party - did anyone else get to go? (sniff sniff)

I was there! It was fun!

Unfortunately not alot of information was exchanged, LOTS of banter and carrying on though...

I had trouble logging in at first but FINALLY got in about 9:20pm. Mostly people wondering if USF/IOA was worth the trip. Of course WE know it is!

Poor Barry and PDG kept popping in and out... :( I needed them but technology is what it is!

You saw me Robin trying to get in?

I felt like there was a party going on inside and I kept riding around in my car looking for a parking space and couldn't find one! LOL;)

Maybe when I get back, we can try again. I leave in just 4 days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter