I did too call back after...

wilde_oscar

DIS Veteran
I did call back after... but in my excitment I might have mashed the wrong buttons on the phone. Regardless, the refurb and update are very cool, and a cast member was nice enough to give me thier cast member opening day button.

So, some guy got a message all about the updates on the HM? And as he's listening to his emails he's thinking, "What the hell?" :lmao:

Is your name Oscar or are you just a fan? (Better a fan of Mr. Wilde than Mr. The Grouch, anyway. :) )

I did call back after... but in my excitment I might have mashed the wrong buttons on the phone.

So, some guy got a message all about the updates on the HM? And as he's listening to his emails he's thinking, "What the hell?"

Would that guy's name rhyme with B-ongello? ;)

All I can say is Strong Work getting the voice mail 2fer, Oscar. And even if you weren't as fast as some (2) running for the Mansion, you got to see the refurb way before us mere mortals, and thanks for sharing your impressions. (I could be wrong about the 2fer, but you sounded strangely familiar from about a week ago...)

a fan of both OSCAR wilde and the grouch. Now I am just wondering how I get my dis unplugged t shirt... that would be the best of the best souviner from our trip.

Would that guy's name rhyme with B-ongello? ;)

All I can say is Strong Work getting the voice mail 2fer, Oscar. And even if you weren't as fast as some (2) running for the Mansion, you got to see the refurb way before us mere mortals, and thanks for sharing your impressions. (I could be wrong about the 2fer, but you sounded strangely familiar from about a week ago...)

Exactly what I was thinking when I heard it. Now I have to go back and listen to Mongello.

Am I a geek. I think so.

Miss Julie,...the tshirt goddess and distributress...is on the Disney cruise and will be back tomorrow.

We all offered to do this for her but she said nooooooo.

Ok thats not true....she asked if we would do and we all said....um...sure.

As you can guess....we didnt do it and.... she will be back tomorrow.

You should be hearing from her sortly.

Kevin

Exactly what I was thinking when I heard it. Now I have to go back and listen to Mongello.

Am I a geek. I think so.

I'm pretty sure I heard that! Great job getting to HM so quickly:thumbsup2 I enjoyed hearing your review.

Thanks for the update Kevin, you are my best friend that I have never meet. I'll make one last silly comment about calling into the show... I am surprised more folks are not putting the number in their cell phone and calling as they see things going on in the park. I realize that the HM refurb was a really big deal, as far as I am concerned more significant then the Pirates additions. But shouldn't someone that is on site at WDW be trucking to the rides and giving a first hand review all the refurbs and new stuff all the time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter