I Don't Care What He Says, He Can't Stay Away !

I am sorry I have been MIA our compurter died and geek squad failed to call us for over six weeks to let us know that it was " Junked out " and that we needed to come pick up a new one. I have sooooooooooooooo much catching up to do on Disboards. I have some news we are not going to Disney World in November. We decided to wait to go for Mardi Gras because Courtney can come with us them. I am so excited about that. She is happy too. I am gonna close down my pre trip report because of this and start a new one later. I am sorry but I think it is too far away to keep up with a pre trip report now. I think our trip is gonna be so much more fun with Courtney along. It broke my heart to leave her behind on our last trip. I loved talking to all of you and I hope you find me when I start my new pre-trip report later this year.
Laura

I am sorry I have been MIA our compurter died and geek squad failed to call us for over six weeks to let us know that it was " Junked out " and that we needed to come pick up a new one. I have sooooooooooooooo much catching up to do on Disboards. I have some news we are not going to Disney World in November. We decided to wait to go for Mardi Gras because Courtney can come with us them. I am so excited about that. She is happy too. I am gonna close down my pre trip report because of this and start a new one later. I am sorry but I think it is too far away to keep up with a pre trip report now. I think our trip is gonna be so much more fun with Courtney along. It broke my heart to leave her behind on our last trip. I loved talking to all of you and I hope you find me when I start my new pre-trip report later this year.
Laura

Sorry you were having computer "issues". :headache: Too bad you aren't going to Disney in November but I can understand you're being excited about Mardi Gras so Courtney can go with you.

When you start a new pre-trip report, let us know so we can read along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter