I Don't Know, I Don't Speak Wind!!

Thankfully, as I write this and you true northern people are about to have a winter storm, I am really glad that my north is not your north. ::yes::

:crazy2::scared::sad2: We still haven't seen any snow here yet and its nearly midnight! I'm hoping that means my anti-snow prayers are working since we are supposed to get 20-30cm overnight!! ;):goodvibes Everyone expecting snow please take care!

Brooklynn seems to be having a ton of fun in the pool! I would never have suspected it was her and not a dolphin ;)

Sounds good to me. And then we can go from the fall decorations to the flower and garden festival. :goodvibes. We seem to be stuck on going in December so it is nice to see other times of year in your pictures.

And from Flower and Garden to summer at Vero Beach/WDW, and from that to Christmas again. I hope it is a cycle that never ends.

One of these days I'll have to stay at Pop, if for no other reason than to take a picture of a sign that says "TOTALLY AWESOME." :laughing:

I always enjoy seeing all your pictures from your trips, and I hope we get to hear about the October one as well!

I have given Jill the 'heads up' that this one is about to end. Maybe she'll have time to start the new one this weekend.

Let us know what you think of Pop after your stay. :hippie:

:crazy2::scared::sad2: We still haven't seen any snow here yet and its nearly midnight! I'm hoping that means my anti-snow prayers are working since we are supposed to get 20-30cm overnight!! ;):goodvibes Everyone expecting snow please take care!

Brooklynn seems to be having a ton of fun in the pool! I would never have suspected it was her and not a dolphin ;)

One of our DIS friends, Meghan, is getting extra Disney days because of the snowstorm. They were supposed to go back Saturday, I think, but they are staying now until Tuesday. I told her it is going to be rough to go from poolside to snowbanks. :crazy2:

I suspect Brooklynn will have even more dolphin tricks after our visit to Sea World this summer. I have a feeling she is really, really going to like that place.

Looks like Brooklynn had the pool all to herself that morning.:thumbsup2

Always love the shopping pics! That "See ya real soon" was very clever.:)

Well this morning we have a dusting of snow & it is snowing lightly. I guess it is supposed to get really bad later this afternoon. Cody will be coming home from school for the weekend & I will be glad when he arrives. Ryan will be driving home from work around 3:30 & will be very relieved when he gets home. They are predicting that our county here in NH will have close to 3 feet & possible power outages.:crazy2: My commute is only 5 minutes so I do not have far to travel. Others in my office have longer commutes so I may let them go early. We will see how it goes.

All of you that are getting this blizzard please stay safe!!

Oh and Happy Friday!!

Boo for it being the last day!! Brookylnn looks like she was having a great time in the pool!

Yep, it's snowing now up here! We're supposed to get between 10-16 inches of snow by us :crazy2:

I have loved reading about your non-park days, we are having 2 at the beginning of this summers trip (my eldest DD turns 13 on our 2nd last full day and NEEDS to ride ToT ;) I'm sure she wants to ride 13 times!!!)
We will probably visit Seaworld one of those days. I can highly recommend the 'Blue Horizon' show (as long as you don't have any bird haters in your group), it's a must do for us every visit.
My DH wants to have a look around FW campground. We have a touring caravan which is tiny compared to American caravans and RVs and he is amazed by the size of them. We had ours at the Lake District one summer and an American RV pulled onto the site, I haven't a clue how it managed on our small twisty British roads or even where it came from. I suppose there must be a company you can buy or rent them from :confused3

I thoroughly enjoyed your report.

That is one of the cutest dolphins I've ever seen swimming. :goodvibes

Love your window shopping at Pop. I really want to stop there on one of our upcoming trips and just walk around.

I know I'm a little late to the party, but your TR title caught my eye so I decided to join in so I can find you and read about your trip! :cool1: :goodvibes

What a fun 13 day trip report this has been! I'm sad it's over but am super glad you have October to dive right into! :thumbsup2 I really, really, really like Pop. I'm glad you do as well so I can also enjoy all of your photos MeMom! :flower3:

Great update! Brooklynn is so cute swimming. The shopping pictures are always great. So sad the report is over! Can't wait for October to start. Everyone in the way of the snowstorm, stay safe!

Looks like Brooklynn had the pool all to herself that morning.:thumbsup2

Always love the shopping pics! That "See ya real soon" was very clever.:)

Well this morning we have a dusting of snow & it is snowing lightly. I guess it is supposed to get really bad later this afternoon. Cody will be coming home from school for the weekend & I will be glad when he arrives. Ryan will be driving home from work around 3:30 & will be very relieved when he gets home. They are predicting that our county here in NH will have close to 3 feet & possible power outages.:crazy2: My commute is only 5 minutes so I do not have far to travel. Others in my office have longer commutes so I may let them go early. We will see how it goes.

All of you that are getting this blizzard please stay safe!!

Oh and Happy Friday!!

Let us know that you and yours are safe at home later on. I hope everyone made their big grocery run! And I really hope you don't lose power!

Boo for it being the last day!! Brookylnn looks like she was having a great time in the pool!

Yep, it's snowing now up here! We're supposed to get between 10-16 inches of snow by us :crazy2:

It is pretty to look at, and as long as I don't have to be out in it, I am okay. I can't stand being cold, though, so I have to crank the heat up, and that sends my Disney money to the electric company, so.....I will take the warm days. :thumbsup2

I have loved reading about your non-park days, we are having 2 at the beginning of this summers trip (my eldest DD turns 13 on our 2nd last full day and NEEDS to ride ToT ;) I'm sure she wants to ride 13 times!!!)
We will probably visit Seaworld one of those days. I can highly recommend the 'Blue Horizon' show (as long as you don't have any bird haters in your group), it's a must do for us every visit.
My DH wants to have a look around FW campground. We have a touring caravan which is tiny compared to American caravans and RVs and he is amazed by the size of them. We had ours at the Lake District one summer and an American RV pulled onto the site, I haven't a clue how it managed on our small twisty British roads or even where it came from. I suppose there must be a company you can buy or rent them from :confused3

We are really looking forward to Sea World. ::yes::

We are glad you have enjoyed the pictures. There are about two more sets as we close out, and then we'll be off on the new report. We certainly hope you will come along!

Hate to see this report coming to an end.. but :cool1: :cool1: :cheer2::cheer2:there's another one to look forward to!

For all those in the storm's path.. stay safe! We are in the middle of a cold, wet storm here too. It's cold, raining hard, hailing and we even have some lightning & thunder (VERY rare for us). But.. I'll take my storm over a blizzard any day! :thumbsup2

Well, I did a weeks worth of pages this afternoon, but it was only a day and a half! I enjoyed your non-resort days, we never seem to have those. Maybe this trip, I am thinking we are going to give splitsville a try and the guys are going to golf:)
So sorry for all of those touched by recent tragedies.. many prayers have been sent for the long roads ahead.
Some happy news, Justin made wind ensemble for next year. It is the higher band and you get in based on your midterm playing assessment. Can't believe I just signed his junior year course selections and he is getting college mail!!
We are in the 12-18 inch track, we'll see. I posted on fb of Jerry shoveling the drive-round 1. I did run some errands this morning, with the daily stop at Dunkin Donuts for iced tea.

Looking forward to the October report- Cynthia

Some happy news, Justin made wind ensemble for next year. It is the higher band and you get in based on your midterm playing assessment. Can't believe I just signed his junior year course selections and he is getting college mail!!

Congrats to Justin! :goodvibes What instrument does he play?

Valgoof said:
Congrats to Justin! :goodvibes What instrument does he play?

Thanks, Valgoof. He plays the french horn in band and mellophone during marching season.

Side note- did you watch that basketball game Tuesday? Go Blue :)

We are safe & sound here at home. We closed at 3:00. I did not realize they name snow storms but NEMO is here.:). I guess during the night tonight it is supposed to get really windy & 2 inches per hour. I certainly hope we do not lose power as we have a freezer full of food!!

I took the extra time this afternoon & FINALLY did an update on my TR.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

I thoroughly enjoyed your report.

That is one of the cutest dolphins I've ever seen swimming. :goodvibes

Love your window shopping at Pop. I really want to stop there on one of our upcoming trips and just walk around.

We're glad you joined us, Kathy. We'll take off on the October trip soon. Hope you will join us!

Pop is not the finest or fanciest resort, but it's the first one we stayed at, so it is special to us. We stay there on a regular basis, but we have also stayed many other places. Even when we stay other places, we always have to visit our 'home'.

I know I'm a little late to the party, but your TR title caught my eye so I decided to join in so I can find you and read about your trip! :cool1: :goodvibes

Well, this party is ending soon, but another one is starting. How do you feel about WDW in October? :thumbsup2 That's the next stop!

Did I understand correctly that that this trip report Is coming to an end?

About two more batches of pictures, and we're finished. Jill will start the new one, though, so join us there, if you will. :goodvibes

What a fun 13 day trip report this has been! I'm sad it's over but am super glad you have October to dive right into! :thumbsup2 I really, really, really like Pop. I'm glad you do as well so I can also enjoy all of your photos MeMom! :flower3:

Thanks, Kelli. I sure enjoying looking back at our good times. I look forward to looking back at October here in a day or two. ;)

Great update! Brooklynn is so cute swimming. The shopping pictures are always great. So sad the report is over! Can't wait for October to start. Everyone in the way of the snowstorm, stay safe!

Aren't you glad to be a Tennessean today? :goodvibes

Hate to see this report coming to an end.. but :cool1: :cool1: :cheer2::cheer2:there's another one to look forward to!

For all those in the storm's path.. stay safe! We are in the middle of a cold, wet storm here too. It's cold, raining hard, hailing and we even have some lightning & thunder (VERY rare for us). But.. I'll take my storm over a blizzard any day! :thumbsup2

I was just watching the Weather Channel. They were talking about the power lines snapping. I hate that for them.

Well, I did a weeks worth of pages this afternoon, but it was only a day and a half! I enjoyed your non-resort days, we never seem to have those. Maybe this trip, I am thinking we are going to give splitsville a try and the guys are going to golf:)
So sorry for all of those touched by recent tragedies.. many prayers have been sent for the long roads ahead.
We are in the 12-18 inch track, we'll see. I posted on fb of Jerry shoveling the drive-round 1. I did run some errands this morning, with the daily stop at Dunkin Donuts for iced tea.

Yay for Justin! We are very proud of all of our DIStown kids and all of their talents! :cheer2:

We had plenty to do on our non-park days, and we could have spent many more days, as well. We had a list that we barely touched.

We will hope you stay lower than predicted with the snow and that you do not lose power!

We are safe & sound here at home. We closed at 3:00. I did not realize they name snow storms but NEMO is here.:). I guess during the night tonight it is supposed to get really windy & 2 inches per hour. I certainly hope we do not lose power as we have a freezer full of food!!

I took the extra time this afternoon & FINALLY did an update on my TR.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Oh yeah, we've definitely been hearing about Nemo! ::yes:: Somebody on FB posted a picture of a big snow Nemo, too.

I will be over to visit your report in a little while. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter