I-Drive restaurants busy T-day?

idontknow

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if the restaurants on I-Drive would be really busy on Thanksgiving day. We will be arriving at MCO around 10:30am and wanted to show everyone with us the sites on I-Drive. I thought we would stop at the Friendly's and eat lunch. How good or bad of an idea would that be?

I have never had a good driving experience on International, especially around Universal Studios Blvd. It has always been a major gridlock area and I avoid it at all costs. My one exception is that I do go to the Sweet Tomatoes salad bar which is a little more north but not as far as Belz.

I think there is a Friendly's at the Crossroads near Downtown Disney. It may be MORE crowded than the I-Drive location but no where near as frustrating to get to.

My two cents, Steve :D

Thanks for you insite. I was hoping to go to the Friendly's infront of the Best Western International across from the Mercado. With the traffic in the last few years, your probably right. Maybe we can find our way to the Crossroads instead. I know it is on 535 and I can find it on a map, but I've never been there. Keep your fingers crossed for us. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter