I feel like such a conformist- My ADRs

CheapMom

DIS Veteran
I have made my ADRs and they seem so mundane. I have never eaten at any of these places so I really want to try the classic restaurants by my choices look so boring. Tell me if I should switch up to something more interesting.
1st - let me say- we are staying at ASMO and have 5 nights- we want to eat our TS meals in the parks- as I find travelling to the resorts a little more trouble than it is worth.

Here are my ADRs

CRT- breakfast
LTT- dinner
Le Cellier- dinner
H&V - Little Einsteins/Jojo lunch
Sci-Fi- dinner
Crystal Palace- dinner

Am I missing something that is a must-do.
Was thinking of trading in LeCelier for Tepaniaki but not sure about this- -advice on this is welcome.

I think your choices look good. Most of what you have is what I will be booking on Monday (my 180 day window).

You should book what will make you and your family happy. On our recent trip we did "big girl" restaurants--no character things. THat was new and fun for us.

We ate at both Le Cellier and Teppanyaki. I much preferred Le Cellier's food.

You obviously have a family with smaller children. Keep them happy and everyone will have a good time!

for more exciting fare, maybe switch your CRT and Crystal Palace... CRTs breakfast is nothing spectacular (other than eating in the castle of course) yet the dinner menu is a bit more varied... and CP dinner is "regular" buffet but breakfast is above-average and offers the delish breakfast lasagne... it does not change your allocation of TS meals at all...

also, we did not really care for sci-fi dinner... you might want to try one of the dinners offered w/the fantasmic dinner package like Mama Melrose... that would add some add'l variety whereas the menu at sci-fi, imo, is a *yawn*

hope that helps... ENJOY! :flower:

Are the princesses at dinner at CRT or only breakfast- we have several little princesses attending the breakfast- ages 3,4,4,4,5,10, and 16- They are pumped up about the princesses- especially the triple 4 year olds.
I thought the dinner menu looked nice at CRT- but wanted to make sure the girls get some princess action!

I would NOT trade Le Cellier, it's one of our "must dos" on our trip. We ate at H&V but for the Fantasmic package...did NOT like it at all, wouldn't go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter