"I feel OLD file" part 2

Grumpy_Disney_Dad said:
Second installment in the I feel old file

Seniors graduating high school this year have never known a world without CDs, Answering machines, personal computers, or MTV

OMG. How did people live back then?

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

We had to survive by popping in an 8 track tape or putting on a scratched vinyl record, answering the phone when it rang. and writing secret words on our calculator (like 53l6616 and 55378008 or 14) instead of emailing notes

OMG! Calculator messages! :rotfl:

Hmm, wonder if I still have that list of of words around somewhere. ;)

Lori

I remember buying a "brand new high tech" record player when I was a junior in high school. CDs came out when I was in college, but they were "too buggy" to deal with - they skipped worse than records! LOL

sigh: I still remember when we got our first color TV, and climbing onto the roof to adjust the antenna - if we got it JUST RIGHT we got 7 channels instead of 5

mtlhddoc2 said:
sigh: I still remember when we got our first color TV, and climbing onto the roof to adjust the antenna - if we got it JUST RIGHT we got 7 channels instead of 5
I feel for you Doc. I am a firm believer that if remote controls would have been invented sooner then my parents would have NEVER had me :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter