I FINALLY hit 2000

Well let me be the first to say...Go Karen, Go Karen!!!
thewave.gif

Way to go Karen! Congratulations!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

(I think I may be getting there as well!):Pinkbounc

Look Karen, it took to your post your 2000th post to bring Mal out of hiding! Way to go!:bounce:

woohoo1.gif
Karen!! Way to go!! :)

Hey Mal!! :wave: Did you receive the Secret Exchange package? You haven't posted and I mailed it out like a month ago. Anything?

:)

Wow! You are officially hooked on DIS. Or maybe you just talk alot:chat: Well I still have a ways to go. Keep on posting, we're all ears:earsgirl:

lol Denise!!!!!!!

Laurie, I've always had the gift of the gab........:chat:

Originally posted by Tantor
lol Denise!!!!!!!

Laurie, I've always had the gift of the gab........:chat:

Me too Karen, but for SOME reason Miss Thing thinks she's not in the same league we're in!:chat:

your in this group whether you like it or not::yes::

I only yack about a quarter of the amount you 2 do and when I do say something it's meaningfull and about things that people exactually want to hear about unlike the rest of you that just let anything roll out of your mouths:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :teeth: :teeth:

I have so got your umbrella story beat...
We went to hershey yesterday to use up our rain tickets,,
and we stopped and waited til mike used the bathroom,, he came out about 2 seconds after he went in and 5 seconds later we found out why,, Out comes 2 naked adult men with a 3rd naked man running after them with a roll of toilet paper in his hand yelling frank frank come back...:eek: :eek: their care takers marched them back into the bathroom while the crowd outside clamed down.....:o :o
The park just wasn't the same without you guys :( :( :grouphug: :grouphug:

:earseek: Sigh, I knew I was missing out on something by not taking that raincheck! But seriously, you have a DH and two DS and I have a DS and two DS, so really was that really something you weren't used to seeing??? I still think our guy talking into the umbrella has you beat. :crazy: :tongue:

Do you have any other impartial witnesses that can cooberate (sp?) your story???:confused: At least Karen and I both saw our guy.::yes::

Congratulations, Karen! I am almost there. :D

Why not just come out and call me a liar,, I guess next time I won't share without pictures.... I'm taking that hug back,, until you apologize for hurting my feelings:sad: :sad:

OMG Laurie!! I am so laughing, I can't imagine what I would do if I saw that! :p:p

I hope you had fun at Hershey!! :)

I definitely think that Laurie yaps the most around here!! ;) Sorry Laurie, I can't pick on Karen...She lives in Canada and being so close to that country, we have to stick together!! :):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter