I got a video in the mail today!

Goofy'sFriend

"Gawrsh"
I requested a video when I made my reservations for the HRH about 2 to 3 weeks ago. She said she would make a note about it on my reservation. I didn't think I'd see one, but it arrived today. After reading the other post, there seems to be some confusion among the reservationists. Just keep trying! :)

ok, i would like to obtain a free universal planning video, too, but regardless of what number i call (either 407 or 800 area codes) no one can help me, or doesn't know anything about it, or tells me they don't send them out anymore, or i should try central reservations, or central reservations tells me i should call the resort directly, or the resorts tell me to try central reservations, or they tell me to call canada - i've heard it all and then some....

simply: exactly WHAT phone number did you call to make your reservation to universal? (i'm willing to try that one, too!) thanks

(this is turning into a scavenger hunt....)

Suzimar57, I called 1 800 U ESCAPE for my reservation at the HRH. I don't know what they did on their end of it, she just told me she would make a note of my request (something about adding it into the computer). I really didn't expect to see one because of the things I've been reading. Hope you get one!!Good luck!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter