I got my BOG ADR!!!!

DH and the two friends we are going to The World with called today right away. Only DH was able to get through, although he was calling on both my phone and his while I was working :rotfl2:. He was able to get a reservation for 8/17 at 8:40 and 8/19 for 5:20! So excited! :yay:

This is the fastest growing thread I have ever seen on this site.

I will admit, this thread grew way faster than I would've thought. :scared1: I know not everyone got their ADRs. I didn't get my 1st or 2nd choice but 3rd choice is the charm so I'll consider myself lucky. :thumbsup2

no exxageration... 920 calls plus probably another 60 my husband tried on his phone! Just when I was about to give up, I got through! Tried this afternoon just to see if I could get through, got through first call! Crazy morning! and yes, I would do it again!!

I just made mine, but now after reading this, I am on the phone trying to add a CC number to my automated made reservation. :-/

no exxageration... 920 calls plus probably another 60 my husband tried on his phone! Just when I was about to give up, I got through! Tried this afternoon just to see if I could get through, got through first call! Crazy morning! and yes, I would do it again!!

Could not agree more !!! Couldnt sleep all night last night, and getting our ADR today (between the busy signals, hold time, and CC hold fiasco) was a nightmare! But after looking at the restaurant photos, and checking out the menu (especially with our DD) made it all worth it--- I think !! ;);)

So excited. I started calling at 7am this morning and had the HARDEST time getting through. Finally 2 hours later, I called DVC since we are members, and they hooked us up with a reservation! I'm so stoked to try someplace new! Just wanted to share my excitement.

Congrats to you! We will be there 12/11! I was on hold for almost 2 hours, but I finally got a reservation.

So excited. I started calling at 7am this morning and had the HARDEST time getting through. Finally 2 hours later, I called DVC since we are members, and they hooked us up with a reservation! I'm so stoked to try someplace new! Just wanted to share my excitement.

WTG !!! We will be there on Thanksgiving night, and really cant wait !!! I want that seafood in the puff pastry NOW !!!! And I really want to see how they are going to simulate the "snowfall" !!!!

ENJOY and CONGRATS !!!

Ugh it was TORTURE! I didn't sleep the whole night before worrying about waking up to get this reservation. Thankfully it worked out! All I heard FOREVER was "All circuits are busy. Please try your call again later." Ugh, that was driving me nuts!

After hitting redial for 2 hours starting at 7:00 AM, I switched over to calling DVC and after being on hold for only 25 minutes, I got my first choice night for BOG ADR. :banana: [/I]

I got a dinner ADR on Sunday night, December 9, during our Dec 1 - 15 trip.

I called Disney Dining at 8:50am and booked my reservation using the voice automated system.

After seeing a report of Disney possibly canceling if there was no Credit Card on the ressie, I called DVC Member Services about an hour later and had them place a CC on the reservation. They gave me a new confirmation number.

Ohhh, I slept last night. I also had a nightmare that I slept through my alarm and by the time I got up all the ADR's were taken!! :lmao:

Thankfully, we got what we were looking for.....wooooo hooooooo!!

I used the automated service, the reservation is in with the other dining reservations. Do I have to call again to add the credit card?:confused3

OK I just read some posts, I'll call MS tomorrow to add the credit card.

Congrats to you! We will be there 12/11! I was on hold for almost 2 hours, but I finally got a reservation.

We will be there on the 11th too! 4:05 for us!

And funny thing is...I didn't realize that we will also be there 12-12-12 until I saw your siggie...never even occurred to me!

Our TA booked us in for Nov 28 at 4:50! Kudos to Dreams Unlimited! :worship:Congrats to everyone who stuck it out on line and got an ADR. So sad to hear that some of you guys didn't get through.:sad1:

Ohhh, I slept last night. I also had a nightmare that I slept through my alarm and by the time I got up all the ADR's were taken!! :lmao:

Thankfully, we got what we were looking for.....wooooo hooooooo!!

No nightmares about BOG....my nightmare last night was that we were at BBB and last minute, my daughter decided that she wanted the pink Ariel dress (not even sure if it is available?) and I had to run to Castle Couture to try to find it...not really a nightmare, right? Until in the store I saw the Special Ed admin that I have had quite a few run-ins trying to get my kids' services....hence the nightmare!

Same for me....I started calling at 7:00 to 9:00 with no luck, and then called DVC at 9:00 and got in for Jan 7. So excited!!!

jillianjigs7 said:

I ended up getting a reservation via DVC member services too. I got nothing but busy signals or a recording that circuits were busy from 6:00am central time until 9:30 when I called member services. We ended up with Nov. 21 @ 8:20pm. I am happy and my granddaughter will be ecstatic! She adores BATB!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter