I Got Tagged! AND SO DID EVERYONE ELSE!!!!

All I can say is be careful what you wish for. I was hoping to get a tag from the tag fairy but instead I got a warning from a Mod. Whoops :confused3

Jeez-z-z, I can't win for losing. Oh well - live and learn.
_________

rapriebe...I got a warning too...Im sure it was for the same thing as you...at least we didnt get points for it.....the Mods have to jump on us once in a while, god knows "I" need reminding ever so often!!!

rapriebe...I got a warning too...Im sure it was for the same thing as you...at least we didnt get points for it.....the Mods have to jump on us once in a while, god knows "I" need reminding ever so often!!!

Hard to beleive they went after sweet little ole you rog. Couldn't imagine what you might have said or done lol This time :lmao:

:lmao:....Yeah, Trev......just when the scars from the last lashing were starting to heal. I do tend to get myself into trouble, and I dont even realize it when Im doing it!!! This is the same stuff I yell at my kids for, and here I am guilty of doing it on the boards!!!

:lmao:....Yeah, Trev......just when the scars from the last lashing were starting to heal. I do tend to get myself into trouble, and I dont even realize it when Im doing it!!! This is the same stuff I yell at my kids for, and here I am guilty of doing it on the boards!!!

Yeah i know what you mean. I've had warnings on other forum sites. I've been lucky here so far knock on wood. I've bitten my tounge alot with some of these posts lol. Becides we wouldn't have ya any other way.

I feel like I am in the Twilight Zone here. Most of y'all have two or three tags, and I have none? Where's the love for TCD?

TCD

Okay I'm jealous. I guess I wont get tagged because I never say cute stuff. But congrats to those of you who do and have.

I prefer my firemen manly thank you. Not saying "cute stuff" and definately not queer eye for the firehouse guy....

Keep up the good work.

Yeah i know what you mean. I've had warnings on other forum sites. I've been lucky here so far knock on wood. I've bitten my tounge alot with some of these posts lol. Becides we wouldn't have ya any other way.

You need to make your sarcastic quotes in Canadian, this way no one will know...... watch me curse in Spanish

"DONDE ESTA LA CERVEZA?"

See, no points.

Me too?! Me too?! Finally getting back into life- just on the other side of the world. Already have lots of adventures! Even getting to "camp" in my own backyard!!

Will post more, as I have time! Great to be back!!!

:cool1:

Woo Hoo!

After all these years-I am tagged!

And twice!!!!

Thank you- TF :wizard: - whoever you are! :thumbsup2

I don't know what the tag "They are full and clean" refers to :confused3 -but it must be something that I said sometime???? Now I have another mystery to solve! I know it's not my holding tank. What is full and clean?

TCD
(enjoying the love) :love: :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter