• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

I have 4 nites at Wyndham Palace for $33/nt for Thanksgiving that I can't use...

Lalalindica

Mouseketeer
Would anyone be interested? The is for the Wyndham Palace Resort and Spa right next to Downtown Disney. We stayed there last Spring and loved it. I made this purchase months ago, before I knew I was going to be moving across country. I paid a total of $160.00 for 4 nights (Nov21 - Nov 25th).

Let me know if interested at luckymenow77@aol.com

Just wanted to let you know that if this is through Priceline you won't be able to transfer to another person unless something has changed since last May. On this board someone was giving away two days there and my sister wanted it. The person called the hotel but they would not change the name on the reservation and said the person on the original reservation was the only person that could use it.

Yes, this is through priceline, but I have spoken to people who have been successful in doing it. What I would do is just add the person's name to my reservation.

$33/night is such a great price for that hotel especially considering it's location. As I said, we stayed there last Spring and loved it for the price paid. I'd love to give someone else the opportunity.

Yes it is a great hotel, we stayed there in May. I just wanted to let you know since they refused to do it for my sister. The person who originally had the reservation with Priceline called to put her name on the reservation, but they said she would have to be there to check in herself and would need to show ID. We had heard of other people doing it also. I even called after they did and asked to speak to a manager but they said the Priceline reservations weren't transferable. I didn't want someone to get down there and be upset if they didn't let them have the room. I definately hope it works out for someone because it is ashamed to waste a paid reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter