I have bad news....

My heartfelt sympathies go out to you Mal. (And to everyone else who has suffered the pain of losing a child)

Be Well

I hope you & your DH are doing ok. I miscarried a twin pregnancy on 9/2 @ 11 weeks and the road has been a tough one. Prayers for you & ((((hugs)))) too...

Mal- I am so sorry to hear your sad news. My deepest sympathy to you and your family. I too understand how you feel- I had a miscarriage at 18 weeks. God Bless- Diane

Sorry to hear about your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Have fun trying again! ;)

welovedis,

{{hugs}} to you too. I know how fragile I was only 2 weeks after my m/c.

so sorry to hear about your loss Mal. When I lost my first pregnancy, I felt like I was the only one grieving for my lost baby. I was fortunate and became pregnant again before my original due date. Although I still wonder what if I had been able to have that child. I could not have had that child and my beautiful 7 year old son.
Take time to grieve & do whatever you need to do to get through this difficult time.

I too am very sorry to hear about your miscarriage. My DW almost lost our first DD and it was a very anxious time. Fortunately, her ob/gyn had her come to his office immediately for a blood test. We found out she was deficient in a certain hormone (progesterone?), was able to provide hormone supplements and saved the baby just in time. Apparently, w/o this hormone the fetal sac pulls away from the uterine wall causing bleeding and the miscarriage. Sure enough she had the same problem with the second DD, but the doctor and DW was already prepared for it.

Several friends of ours had lost pregnancies before their ob/gyn figured out it was the same problem my wife had. I bring this up in case others here have had similar pregnancy problems as well. Apparently not all doctors rush to do blood tests until it's too late. Some even think this is just part of nature and don't want to do anything about it. BTW, my wife's ob/gyn happened to be certified for dealing with high-risk pregnancies as well (although we didn't come to him because of this). So maybe he had seen enough of these in the past to know what to do quickly for my wife.

I'm not saying this is the cause for anyone's miscarriage, but maybe this info will be of some help to some one.

thank you for the info although this was not the cause of my miscarriage it might help someone else.

and my deepest sympathies go out to all the other DISers Robin,frann,bashful64,mom2boys and welovedis that have too suffered through this.My heart really does go out to you.{{hugs sisters}}

love to you all-

Mal

I am so sorry..I haven't been on the rewards boards much lately. I live in Queens..in NYC and things have been a little hectic of late. I just read your post. All I is can say is..tomorrow is another day...things will work out for you. I had only one pregnancy and I have a simply beautiful and healthy 2 yr old..but it was so difficult for me, on the advice of my doctors I will have no more. I never wanted only one child..but ,...she brings such joy and happiness...I will accept what's happened. you just wait...you will too! Good luck,...and HUGS!! to you!!!
babyminnie01.gif

I've also been away from the boards for a while, with everything going on. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, Mal. I know there are no words to heal the pain you feel right now, just know my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter