I just booked Poly Conceirge...fill me in on what to expect!

Tinkerbell2

Earning My Ears
We've stayed on conceirge before at the Beach Club and Boardwalk...but they have been upgrades at check in...please fill me in on what to expect from here on out!...Do they just out of the blue call one day? When we get there and the bus (mears) drops us off what do we do, jsut tell valet that we are conceirge guests??? What about breakfast at Cindy's..will they be able to get that for me or will I still have to drag my butt outta bed to get it??? Oh and most important....when they put out like say the baileys at night with the cordials is it ok to ask for milk with it?? LOL...and whats an appropriate amount of little deserts to take?? 1 or 2 or can I load up my plate? LOL...I jsut dont wanna look to stupid! THANKS!

Originally posted by Tinkerbell2
We've stayed on conceirge before at the Beach Club and Boardwalk...but they have been upgrades at check in...please fill me in on what to expect from here on out!...Do they just out of the blue call one day?

]They should call you about 90 days or so out from your trip, and you should also receive some information in the mail as well.

When we get there and the bus (mears) drops us off what do we do, jsut tell valet that we are conceirge guests???
Yes, tell the valet that you're concierge guests (if there isn't already someone there to meet you) and you'll be taken directly up to the concierge area to check in.

What about breakfast at Cindy's..will they be able to get that for me or will I still have to drag my butt outta bed to get it???

Everyone has different experiences with concierge getting PS for them, but personally, I've always found that Cindy's PS, or any other PS for that matter, have been handly perfectly by concierge...

Oh and most important....when they put out like say the baileys at night with the cordials is it ok to ask for milk with it?? LOL...and whats an appropriate amount of little deserts to take?? 1 or 2 or can I load up my plate? LOL...I jsut dont wanna look to stupid! THANKS!

Sure, it's fine to ask for some milk! As for how many desserts to take ... welllll ... maybe it would be better if you just took 1 or 2, and if you want more, come back for them? LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter