I just got married- Loved my photographer!!

Leah08408

Just Married!
2mdi58p.jpg
<br>
2vdg1sn.jpg
<br>
ra3io3.jpg
<br>
r2vnlu.jpg
<br>
vfjyhk.jpg
<br>
nph1g3.jpg
<br>
I just got my photos back from my non-Disney photographer, and I was so impressed with the results I felt that I needed to give them recognition and let you know that they are amazing to work with and the pictures are worth a thousand words!! They even cost less than Disney and give you all the images on a disc. They are called limelight photography and are based out of Tampa, but they drive to Disney for no extra charge. www.stepintothelimelight.com. Most packages include an engagement session and will give you a free photo for all of your guests as a favor (very nice touch!) If you would like to check out my wedding album, you can sign in like my guests at their following hosting site: www.collages.net. The user name is Leah and Tim, and our password is 12045. You will have to give an e-mail address and your name, but that is because you can purchace photos and they would e-mail an invoice. They do not send you anything. It will only be posted for about a month, but you are more than welcome to check out all the pics and see if they are a good fit for your Disney Wedding! I know I could not be happier with them as people and with their end product. I will be sure to post again soon with all the details and what I decided to go with...=)

Your pics are beautiful. Thanks for letting us know who did them. I'm researching photographers now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter