I know, AGAIN? WDW College Program acceptances on the way - Z2H? UPDATE - SHE'S IN!!!

Hope there is purple tomorrow.

Do they send a no thank you letter too?

Yes, they do... which is what is worrying me, because some people who I didn't think were going to get in haven't heard anything either, so I'm not sure if they're sending out "No thank you" emails soon...

But at least they let you know either way, so you're not waiting and waiting and waiting with no idea whether you're going to need to sign up for stuff in the fall or not.

I'm glad they let everyone know one way or the other. The not knowing is a really hard thing to get through.

I don't know what you're worrying about, I'm planning on seeing you down there and annoying our roommates with scrapbooking.
:rolleyes:
Seriously tho :wizard:

I don't know what you're worrying about, I'm planning on seeing you down there and annoying our roommates with scrapbooking.
:rolleyes:
Seriously tho :wizard:

Do you think they'll let me bring my ATG on the plane? Or would that be carrying concealed? :rotfl:

You, me, and Tigger1221 - what a sight we'll be....

You have to tell us when you interview in March, so that we can get one of these started for you too!

ZTH, may I ask what role you are hoping to get with this College Program? Does it go along with your major at all?

But good luck! I hope you get some purple today! :goodvibes

ZTH, may I ask what role you are hoping to get with this College Program? Does it go along with your major at all?

But good luck! I hope you get some purple today! :goodvibes

My majors are Psych and History, so besides working with people, not at all. Haha.

I would like to do Attractions or Photopass, although if given the chance to be a princess, I would not turn that down either. :laughing:

I marked off any roles that I have the slightest interest in doing though, so as to give myself a better chance, because Photopass is a very selective role, with only about 30 College Programmers (so I believe), so that limits it a lot.

Apparently they're very into "green" purple emails this time around, so I still have a few hours until they close today - maybe an email today.

Ah okay! A photopass photographer would be very neat. Just imagine all the engagements you could help photograph! :goodvibes

I only asked because Disney just posted their professional internships on their website about three days ago, and I saw there was actually a chemistry one. I am totally going to apply for it. :) I just wondered how the College Program differed compared to that one. Have you looked into the professional ones before? :)

Oh, very cool! Yeah, we don't do quite as fun of things - it's more unskilled labor jobs, and then a few neat ones, like Bibbity Boppity Boutique Fairy Godmothers in Training, Photopass, Characters.. uhm.... I think that may be it? But it's still Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter