I know I have been a bit quiet..

Oh Marsha...:hug:
I've been neglecting the DIS lately and I'm sorry I missed this.
Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I know that you and Tom already live the "cherish each moment" philosophy, and that you will have a special holiday season with your little Thomas too.

You know Marsha, I pray for Tommy every day no matter if he is up or down. He is on my permanent list. I strongly believe in the power of prayer and I know this is helping him in his battle.

I'm with Carole, Tommy remains on my permanent prayer list. I'm so sorry for his setback but I'm confident he will win this latest battle. I'm always just a PM away if you need to talk. :grouphug:

Continued prayers for Tom and for you. It was great to see you both at WDW this week. Your husband looks fantastic and had I not known about his health issues, I would have had no idea what he is going through. He (and you) looked great. I will pray that this radiation treatment will take care of the beast once and for all. :hug:

Hugs and prayers. You two have such positive outlooks and that is so important, as you know. Please try to have a happy holiday season, enjoy Christmas, and keep that positive attitude :grouphug:

I too am sorry I have missed this update until now. You both have been in my prayers all along & will continue. Keep the faith...One day at a time.

Love & Peace,

Dee

I haven't been on the coping threads for a while and I am SO sorry to see this news! I will keep you both in my prayers. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter