I know this doesn't sound like much..advice needed

Miss Jasmine

Time for something new!<BR><font color=limegreen><
I feel kind of shallow posting this, but I could use some help. I have about 7 pounds to lose to get back to 125, which feels like my ideal weight. And I am having a heck of a time doing it. I started exercising and watching food portions, etc and gained 2 pounds. :eek: :confused:

I have to wear a bathing suit near the end of April when we to the Polynesian. Any advice on how to kick-start my weight loss?

PS. I have a success story of my own. While in college I was wearing a size 16 (and some 18), I started walking and eating right and got down to the lower 120s (and a size 6, some 4). Along the way I had some problems with food fixation and guilt. I have worked through those problems, but am a little afraid they will come back

Thanks!!!!

Miss Jasmine... I wish I knew.

I am 15 lbs from my goal.
I lost 65 lbs in 2000, still a handful of lbs short of my goal. Last year I gained back a few lbs, so I now have 15 to go to get to my orginal goal weight. We are going to WDW/DCL in Sept and I am stumped.

I have been within 2 lbs of where I am now for almost a year now and I think my body likes where it is ;). But, I know I would be healthier if I could get through these few pounds.

Anyone have any suggestions?
Don't feel shallow. We all are here to be healthier and more fit. Your weight loss in college was a great accomplishment.

I am also one that is close to my goal, but stumped. I lost 14 lbs last year, but can't get motivated to lose the rest.

I too weighed a lot more when I was in high school and college and have been able to not go back to that size.

Recently I have found that all I think about is food and when the next meal is. For me I think I need a partner, someone I can be accountable to and send a list of my food for that day as well as what exercise I have completed. Anyone want to be my partner and help motivate me and I motivate them?

Me toooooo...Boy we are all in the same boat. I too have lost 60 lbs and want to loose about 18 more, and I am stuck. I can't seem to geet over the hump and start loosing again. I have no words of wisdom. Walk, drink pleanty of water, watch what you take in and stick by your diet religiously. I joined curves, and though I do not see a weight loss I do feel healthier. Hugs and good luck!! If you find the answer please share ir with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter