I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it’s $600 less to do a standard room at pop I would do that. I like pop a lot too. But you mentioned not wanting the skyliner right?

Ish... We had a Preferred Pool so it was just $275 more to go to POFQ than what we already committed to paying... With the discount working on standard view we could have downgraded to a normal room and saved... Never stayed at anything other than a Value, and we always do preferred or preferred pool at POP so I already factored that into the spend. So taking into account that we would prob want to stay at preferred its not much more to move to POFQ. Wonky math I know. :cool1:

Interesting I had a statement close for SW BIZ on 1/2 and still no sign of those points....glad to see it is not just me.
It’s killing me! I am obsessing looking for these points and today it says 01/05/20 Credit Card 0 points. What the heck? And DH somehow has 1500 A-list points but 0 CP points. I was really hoping this year would go better than 2 years ago.

It’s extremely irritating.

It could be worse! This was probably somewhere around 25 weeks with my son. Granted he was 9lbs 3oz at birth (my daughter was 9lbs 8oz) and BIG babies run in our family. The crazy thing is, I really didn't gain much with either pregnancy (considering they were nearly 10lbs). I did have pre-eclampsia with both. Up until that point I gained like 15lbs. After that set in I gained 10lbs overnight.

Oh and that's the 10 year challenge. Thought it only fitting I have my daughter in both, LOL

4399C0AD-5B4B-4762-A1B2-A6AE6B4A0C2A.jpg

Looking at my spreadsheet, I see that DH's Marriott Biz anniversary date is coming up. Is that card still at $95? or did it go up to $125 like the Amex Biz?

Also, are there any BonBon Good Neighbor hotels that are Cat 5? Trying to make use of the 3 certificate's he'll get this year. Or maybe it's time for us to try Universal Studios. Any BonBon hotels near OU?

And did new promos drop today? 11 minute wait for the WDW website!!

Yes, I regularly use our cat 5 BonBlah certs for a stay in WDW. I believe one if not all three properties at Marriott Village are Good neighbor hotels and cat 5 or lower.

It’s killing me! I am obsessing looking for these points and today it says 01/05/20 Credit Card 0 points. What the heck? And DH somehow has 1500 A-list points but 0 CP points. I was really hoping this year would go better than 2 years ago.
I don't understand what happens with SW at the beginning of each year with these CC points. It doesn't seem like it should be that hard and yet they seem to keep having issues getting point balances to simply be accurate early in the year!

Ish... We had a Preferred Pool so it was just $275 more to go to POFQ than what we already committed to paying... With the discount working on standard view we could have downgraded to a normal room and saved... Never stayed at anything other than a Value, and we always do preferred or preferred pool at POP so I already factored that into the spend. So taking into account that we would prob want to stay at preferred its not much more to move to POFQ. Wonky math I know. :cool1:
Ah okay that makes sense. We normally do whatever room category is cheapest. We’ve stayed at pop twice in standard rooms and enjoyed it both times.

Note to self - what not to say. I do see your point. Also bad - being asked when the baby is due. I look over to baby in the stroller and go you mean this baby? :oops:

I guess I'm in the minority and didn't mind being told I didn't look pregnant/that far along. I don't think anyone that says it means anything by it.

Oh, and I'm deathly scared of asking anyone when they're due because you just never know! I'd feel terrible if they weren't actually expecting!

I guess I'm in the minority and didn't mind being told I didn't look pregnant/that far along. I don't think anyone that says it means anything by it.

Oh, and I'm deathly scared of asking anyone when they're due because you just never know! I'd feel terrible if they weren't actually expecting!
We all are sensitive about different things, I guess. But as @Haley R said, it makes you feel like something is wrong with your baby. And I was a nervous wreck during both my pregnancies (no clue why) about carrying mine to term, even when I was well out of my first trimester.

Plus it's kind of odd for a stranger to think they know more than your OB.

I used to always try to get my wife to pull that one as a joke!! “When are you due?” ... “Uhh, I’m not!”

she never would do it though 🤣

So the 0 Credit Card points is on your SW RR account? But it shows you the points on your Chase statement? Mine closed yesterday and I see my SUB on my statement, but not in my RR account yet. I know it usually takes a few days though so I wouldn't expect to see mine yet though. Luckily I don't have anything I'm needing to book right away so it's not a huge deal for me. Are you waiting to book a flight? Let us know if/when yours do post!

We all are sensitive about different things, I guess. But as @Haley R said, it makes you feel like something is wrong with your baby. And I was a nervous wreck during both my pregnancies (no clue why) about carrying mine to term, even when I was well out of my first trimester.

Plus it's kind of odd for a stranger to think they know more than your OB.
I think it just bothers me how often I hear it. I just go “ahuh” when they mention I don’t look pregnant. The double take is the worst. After I’ve already told them I’m pregnant they ask me like twice “you’re pregnant?”. I’m sorry I’m not gaining 100 pounds lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter