I Love Ms!!!

maciec

AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?
I want to share a little story with you all.....

Back in November of last year we gave our friend who is a travel agent (has her own business) our credit card number to book a vacation for our family to go to Mexico. Well to make a long story short she took our credit card and booked someone elses vacation and never booked ours. Turns out she did this to about 100 people. Needless to say she is now being investigated by the police for theft and fraud. :scared1:

Since it was going to be a short trip to Mexico we decided to book a short trip to WDW so I booked VWL.

Well once we found out about the dirty, rotten, no good travel agent our plans got totally screwed up.

I had borrowed my points from 2008 so I thought about transferring so I called MS to make sure that I could do this. So anyway, I was on the phone with MS and of course you can't transfer borrowed points. BUT, the MS rep said "hold on and let me see what I can do for you." A few minutes later she came back and told me that they were going to manual override the system and put all of my points back into their appropriate use year!!!!! :cool1:

So I am totally believe in magic now. :wizard: and the Disney god's were really looking out for us!

I'm very happy that MS helped you out. What a shame about your "friend." I've always heard that you shouldn't do business with a friend, but it always seems a shame not to, but even when it "works" it sometimes leaves a bad taste in one's mouth. I hope that your credit card problems are behind you as well.

Bobbi:goodvibes

I hope that your credit card problems are behind you as well.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Unfortunately not yet. We are still fighting that battle. We have submitted the claim and just waiting for the response. Cross your fingers for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter