I love my Wishblade!!!

Hi!! I was very happy to use the machine this weekend. I cut lots of things. I'm going on the med cruise this summer and I cut the colisseum and it is very cute. Also I have cut mickey's and paper dolls.

I haven't cut welded words, or shadows. . . I don't know how to do it!

For anyone interested I offer Freebie GSD files for the Wishblade, Craft Robo and Silhouette on my blog. I change them out almost every day so check back often.
Enjoy!
Chris
visualdesignsbychris.blogspot.com

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone knew how to convert Create and Cut files to GSD (original wishblade) files. I have the new and old software but I don't know how to convert and I finally created a file I wanted to share.

Thanks for any help!
Kate

I just export the files as *.dxf and then in the wishblade program open by Open DXF.

Hope it helped.

Hey, since we're not allowed to share Disney files on the Yahoo groups, does anyone here have some files, really, ANYTHING Disney, they could send me? I've got the new software, so anything will work. I bought the Pazzles software yesterday, can't wait for that to arrive. I also bought the CD of "Children of the World" thought it'd be PERFECT for Small world swaps/layouts. But I'm having a hard time coming up with anything, though I found some Pooh dingbats I'm looking forward to trying out on my WB. I've only had it for a month or so, so I'm still really new to it. Between my kit swap, and the swaps for DisneyDemocracy and other things (PIFfing) I haven't had a lot of time to play with it.

Sarah

I have been downloading and scanning a bunch of coloring sheets for paper peicing (without a wishblade) so they are either word or jpeg files. If you can reformat them I'd be happy to share what I have in the computer so far. I do not know how to post files so if you PM your email address I can send them off. ANyone inparticular your looking for?

I'm not just green with envy, I'm lime green with envy. I have been drooling over the Wishblade, and this just tells me even more that I need to start saving my pennies. Hmm, that's a lot of pennies.

hi all-i am new to this forum. i am a disney nut! just got back from a week in orlando. my sister lives there and got married (not at disney though) then we spend a week in the parks. i am also a scrapper and i have a craft robo i am learning to use. i found this group when i googled disney and gsd files. so if anyone has any to share, that would be fantastic. carrie---i am going to have to try the programs you listed. sounds like i can scan any pic in and eventually get the craft robo to cut it?
thanks!
nora

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter