• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I met Rabbit of Yourride!!

Jeanny

I can feel the warmth now!
SO Rabbit is as nice in person as he is on the boards!!

We had GREAT service! We left the day before Thanksgiving from PVD in a snowstorm. As we were on the runway (after being de-iced, I called Yourride and told them the airport was closed and we'd probably be leaving about an hour later than scheduled. No problem! they would keep an eye on the arrival time. Rabbit was our driver and he was waiting for us at the bottom of the escalator with that bright pink sign. He helped us get our luggage and went and got the Excursion, took us to Publix for a quick grocery stop... it took us longer to find things in that store, than the whole ride to the resort was!!

Yesterday, Rabbit was at the Polynesian 15 minutes before pick up time.....and took us right to the curbside check in...no lines, no waiting!
Like I said, GREAT service and I would recommend Rabbit and his company to anyone looking for transportation. I loved the idea of not having to get a rental car and figure out those roads around WDW... It sure was strange to have to drive home last night!!

I'm hoping to meet rabbit on Wednesday! He has been just wonderful, and has replied quickly to all my questions and concerns. This will be our first tim with a towncar service so I hope everything goes well.

I have to agree Rabbit is awesome he helped out of a jam when we jumped ship in St Thomas from the Carnival Pride and got back to MCO he helped us get from the Hyatt at the airport to Royal Pacific (tried to salvage vacation for kids and I) and Royal Pacific to MCO (at no extra cost) and if we needed anything to call either him or MOE(our driver) Tell you what they earn my business hands down THANK YOU SO MUCH RABBIT FOR HELPING ME AND MY 2 KIDS OUT AND PLEASE TELL MOE THANK YOU ALSO!!!!!!!! ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY!!!!!!

You won't have any problems finding them....they'll be at the bottom of the escalator with the bright pink sign with your name on it!! It's easier to spot than the black/white signs most companies use.

Sit back and relax, let them do the driving! it's fun!! Tell Rabbit we made it back to Massachusetts fine, a tad bit cold with a few inches of snow on the ground!

Good luck and have fun!

Our group is looking forward to his transpo Dec 13! :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter