• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I miss everyone... we are all so busy!

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
The pod team and all of us haven't been on too much this week. Tis the season :goodvibes I just wanted to say hey to everyone and "see ya real soon" ;)

:wave:

I know what you mean - it has been really quiet around here. Just a few more days until the next podcast (hopefully!) :hyper:

I just logged on for the first time in almost a week! :scared1:

We have been dressing the house, dolling out Christmas Cards, cleaning in preparation for the onslaught of family, and most importantly researching our toys thoroughly to make sure the paint is "good"! Thankfully one of our friends close to us runs a Learning toys store so we can usually run purchases by her before we make them!:thumbsup2

But both boys are bought for!:woohoo: That's the largest chunk of my Christmas list DONE! Now if I can just piece the menu together for Christmas Day, wonder if Kevin has any suggestions for presentation based on what he sees in the parks??? Maybe really huge plates and small portions this year!:laughing:

Getting ready to fly down. I miss having a podcast this week, but have had so much to occupy my mind, it hasn't been so bad. I'm just sorry I'll be missing this upcoming podcast, since I'll probably be on a plane by the time it's ready for download. Too bad...it would have been the perfect thing to listen to on the flight! Hey, Pete, any chance you can have Tuesday's podcast up by 4 a.m.?:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter