I miss my friend JohnTBap

browneyes

DIS Veteran
I miss JTB's funny posts.:(

And I miss those pics of Kurt and Val.;)

Lea Ann, I know you've got a lot of things going on now and that's why you haven't been around lately (even though there are some here that have misconstrued your absence, but they don't know you too well anyway;)).

{{{HUGS}}}

Shannon - I think we've had all feelings like this when one of our DIS friends goes away. I know I have.

I hope JTB's life rearranges itself again to get her back here again. :)

Too many of our friends are gone right now. I hope they find a way back. I miss them.
JTB, Von, Deb, just to name a few. :( :(

JTB, I hope things slow down for you and you come back to us soon:)

Gee, I was just wondering where they were.... silly geese.. come home soon... you are missed..

i miss jtb too. i tried to contact her awhile ago but she had turned off pm's/email. :(

Originally posted by Goofyposter
funny....somehow I've 'weathered' this one "ok" :teeth:
You don't know what you're missing Goofy.:teeth:

I think even pics of Tripod is missed.;)

I miss my friends that are MIA.:( I know sometimes life catches up to them, and they need to take care of life before they can come here to play. {{hugs}}

Most everyone needs a break now and then. . . and no pressure from me Lea Ann; take all the time you need. . .

. . . but just know you are missed; and I do have this waiting for ya whenever you're ready. . .

especial_pop2_02.gif

;) :teeth:

Here you go Shannon!! It goes great with blue pancakes. . :teeth:

drink_products_blanca.jpg

;)

JTB, I enjoyed chatting with you, even though you never let me get a word in edgewise. :jester:

Hope your day is going well. :)

There really is only a handful of DISers 'round here. ;)

another vote for jtb to get back to posting soon, when she does I know I will be sorry I just said this :eek:

Originally posted by flaps
JTB, I enjoyed chatting with you, even though you never let me get a word in edgewise. :jester:

Hope your day is going well. :)

There really is only a handful of DISers 'round here. ;)
Flaps, somehow I can relate to that.:teeth:

Jason, I do believe that will challenge JTB to come back if nothing else will.:teeth:

Willy, I prefer my pancakes green, not blue.;)

Hey Jen.:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter