I need Disney Therapy. Are you coming or not?.... Nov/Dec 11 pre trip report

just discovered i can take this addiction to a whole new level. Got a new phone recently and just figured out i can get onto dis with it. How i love modern technology when i figure out how it works:) but that means in 71 days i can give live updates from the mouses house. Score factor much!

Looking forward to your updates...I am at 102 days til our trip (107 days til WDW)!

Hurray!!!

Looking forward to your updates...I am at 102 days til our trip (107 days til WDW)!

Thanks. This trip really can't come soon enough although I think the college may have an issue with it but it was booked long before I applied or got a place on the course.

Once you get to 100 days the days seem to fly... although still not quick enough!

I hope you can work it all out with the college.

I mailed them to see what will happen. They gave us a rough idea of times and said we'll be in studio in November.. That may be a problem! We'll see.

None disney related AGHNESS!

I don't like making decisions unless they're disney decisions and those are easy to make.

So I went back to Irish dancing last week it started properly this week and there's two classes. Advanced/Intermediate and Beginner/Primary.
All fine now I did Irish dancing for ten years and got to somewhere between Primary and Intermediate. BUT in Irish dancing there's different organisations Commission, Comdhail (I can't spell that), CRDM, CRN etc... I was with CRDM and new dance class is Commission. Basic steps are the same but once you move past basic alot of differences come in to the steps.

So I went along to advanced class and was doing reel (dance) and then a few of us stayed to see what beginners class was like and learnt another reel so now I have to decide which class I'm more "comfortable" with and I just don't know :goodvibes

Advanced class are harder steps obv but if I practice often enough I might get them I say might lol! Beginners class easier and still new as I never danced Commission before. Also college timetable may help decide... Oh and speaking of college the course coordinator replied back about my taking off for two weeks... He doesn't see it being a problem so score much on that fact as well :goodvibes

WAHOO...not an issue taking off 2 weeks! What a cause to celebrate. I think Irish dancing looks like so much fun...bag pipe music gets me everytime!

WAHOO...not an issue taking off 2 weeks! What a cause to celebrate. I think Irish dancing looks like so much fun...bag pipe music gets me everytime!

I know. He just said make sure to get the lecture notes and that he'd talk to me after the introduction class about it next week :)

Irish dancing is fun. I'm sooooooooooo happy I found this class. I missed dancing. I did it for ten years and then stopped because of work and transport issues but this one I can get train to after college and bus home and I'm just really happy to be back dancing plus the guy that teaches it was in original riverdance although he's in U.S. right now so there's a different guy teaching but he's really good. I just need to decide what class to go to ha ha!

This day two years ago my baby dog moved in. This day last year i was on a plane to Mickey's house. Today there's 69 days til i go to Mickey's house again and later on i will be registering for college and will officially be a masters student.

What an eventful time you have each year about this time...hope you have a great weekend!

i know it's weird how it was all 16th of september each year. I'm working all weekend making money for mickey :)

So I thought for my own amusement (and yours) for next two weeks I'd do this day last year and share my fave pics.. Some of them are on the trip report I did (linked below) others aren't.

So this day last year I was in Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure.
Highlight for Universal side was E.T. said my name! :goodvibes

Highlight for Islands of Adventure and main reason we went there Wizarding World of Harry Potter:
My fave pic:
DSCF1005.jpg

I was so happy when I saw those pygmy puffs in Zonkos and one called Harry came home to a good Muggle home:
DSCF1011.jpg

Hoggie Hogwarts:
DSCF1072.jpg

I :love: your pictures of WWofHP...I am getting mine together to put in my PTR probably tomorrow! I did not get to spend much time in Zonko's, but I know my boys will want to! Wasn't Hogwarts simply breathtaking? Never did I imagine that it could come to life like that!

I :love: your pictures of WWofHP...I am getting mine together to put in my PTR probably tomorrow! I did not get to spend much time in Zonko's, but I know my boys will want to! Wasn't Hogwarts simply breathtaking? Never did I imagine that it could come to life like that!

I loved Hogwarts. WWOHP opening was the whole reason for the trip last year.

I see as well Universal have FINALLY released their Xmas dates. They start the 3rd so my Universal day on the 5th should be fine we also have a second day on that ticket now so can go another day if we're afraid we won't get it all in in one day :)

I'm in! Sorry to hear you've had a rough year :(
Love the WWoHP pics :) I loved it!

Thanks. Things got alot rougher last week although it was all related to what happened during the rest of the year. :sad2:

I'm so ready to get to Mickey's house but I fear when I see the castle I will just stand in the middle of Main street and cry so if in November any of you see some little freaky girl standing in the middle of main street bawling that will be me! :lmao:

and this day last year was Florida Mall and MAGIC KINGDOM for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
fave pics and stories:

I was amazed by M&M's world. Wasn't expecting it to be so big. Only went to check it out because my cousins had been and I wanted to see what it was about.
62706_442253772661_535572661_5249476_1008259_n.jpg

It's all Halloweenie in the Kingdom:
62855_442257077661_535572661_5249589_6521240_n.jpg

Honey I'm home much
62445_442257872661_535572661_5249622_5405190_n.jpg

I dressed up as Snow White and it was soooooooooo much fun. Everywhere I went CM's called me princess or snow white and asked where the dwarves were and how they were. I of course met the Dwarves and that was so much fun (except for grumpy photopass man) and dwarves made such a fuss because I was Snow White :)
39270_442264822661_535572661_5249738_215657_n.jpg

One of funniest things that night was my slow moment. I took the photo below and CM said to me Tarzan is leaving soon but you can get your picture with Terk if you want. I was like eh? What are they on about.. I didn't cop that dude beside Monkey was meant to be Tarzan I thought it was a guest dressed up :rotfl: super slow moment but it was funny!
58092_442274602661_535572661_5249917_3601559_n.jpg

Luved this guy to:
DSCF7708.jpg

More pics in last years trip report linked below :)

Thanks. Things got alot rougher last week although it was all related to what happened during the rest of the year. :sad2:

I'm so ready to get to Mickey's house but I fear when I see the castle I will just stand in the middle of Main street and cry so if in November any of you see some little freaky girl standing in the middle of main street bawling that will be me! :lmao:

Sorry to hear :( I'm sure it's a lot worse than my week, so I hope this next one is a lot better for you :)

Haha, aww how adorable. Don't worry, I'm sure lots of people do that :lovestruc

Love the pictures! I hope we get to see the dwarfs! Where is the M&M world on main street...it looks like so much fun!

Sorry to hear :( I'm sure it's a lot worse than my week, so I hope this next one is a lot better for you :)

Haha, aww how adorable. Don't worry, I'm sure lots of people do that :lovestruc

Thanks. I need to go to Mickey's House NOW!

Love the pictures! I hope we get to see the dwarfs! Where is the M&M world on main street...it looks like so much fun!
Thanks.
M&M's world is in Florida Mall not disney. We went to Florida mall for a few hours before the party last year. It's mad though I was expecting a little sweet shop with a few different m&m boxes or something it was huge though and had sweets, clothes, plushies everything so cool! :goodvibes

This day last year we were shopping at either Prime or Premium outlets. I can never remember which is which although I know one has a church beside it.

I don't have any favourite pics from that day. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter