I need tshirt help!!

chrisann

DIS Veteran
Last year, a very nice diser(Nick and Julia's mom) sent me some really nice iron on transfers designs but I haven't gotten around to doing them yet? Can someone help me with step by step instructions? Also, I've found some nice ones and I was just wondering to have to do anything special before I print them out or can I print them just as I see them on the computer, won't they come out backwords when I put them on the tshirts? Thanks!

There is a lot of information on the Creative DISigns board. The thread below has the most information in one place. It is about a 1/3 of the way down. It explains how to print the transfers, what types of transfer paper to use, what types of t-shirts to use, and how to prepare the t-shirts before using the iron-ons.

Whether you print the design forwards or backwards depends on the type of transfer paper you use. You need to follow the instructions of the paper that you bought.

Hope this helps.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=892906

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter