I wanna go to the MG meet!!!!!

lagasan

Mouseketeer
I tend to lurk here... but have to say...I am so jealous of those going to this meet!!!!! At times like this, I wish I lived in Florida.

Maybe we should have an online "stay-at-home-because-I-don't-have-vacation-or-money-meet"!

I am WITH you, lagasan!! IwannagoTOO!! We need to also have a meet of "staying-at-home-because-I-just-got-back-and-my-credit-card's-exhausted" people like ME! :D

I really hope they have a great time but I can't help but think what a GREAT time I'd have if I was there. I've met some of the people on this board and they're ALL unbelievable people. I've never met Molokai Gram but I really feel like I've known her for years. She sent me a box of Hawaiian chocolates and pamphlets about her home and my favorite, a bracelet that says "Mother of Michael" in Hawaiian! :earseek: And you wonder WHY I want to meet a woman like that?

I hope they take lots of pictures so we'll at least FEEL like we were there. :(

I am with you guys, I am so jealous that I cant make this meet. I seem to be off schedule with everyone on this board. Oh well........One of these days.......

Patty

Hey all;
I leave in exactly (24) hours for MG Con (oh, and my business trip). I went out yesterday and bought a brand-new 64-meg flash card for my digital. With my old cards, that means I can take over 200 high-resolution pics of the group on Sunday. I promise to download them here as quickly as I can when I get back Tuesday.

Dave,,thanks in advance for the photos,,,,but I wanna go to!! Boy, if my kids heard me whining like that,,,,,I would never hear the end of it!

JW :o

Rub it IN, Dave!! I guess now you'll be replacing Tigger's picture with you to a pic of you with 10 tipsy MG-Con'ers! :bounce:

Looking forward to the pictures!

Originally posted by pathubia
I am with you guys, I am so jealous that I cant make this meet. I seem to be off schedule with everyone on this board. Oh well........One of these days.......

Patty

Patty did i miss something, This board has a schedule?????:D

Hey Dave where were you, did tigger decide not to let you go into a universal park:confused: :D

Hey!! I was there. Unfortunately, I didn't find anybody else. I got there so early, the parking garages weren't even open yet. I waited there about (30) minutes and then was the first on line for the ticket booths at IOA, whch also were not open yet. Once I got my ticket, I was about (20) people from the front of the line at the gate. I kept looking around for some sign of the MG Con folks, but never saw anybody I could connect with the group. I spent from 8:50 - 1:00 in IOA, then went to USF from 1:00 until close at 7:00. Had lunch at 11:00 at Mythos (which was very good) and dinner after closing at NASCAR. Took a ton of pics which I will try to post to a different thread when I can.
Sorry I missed you all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter