"I Want To Go Back!!!"....a Sept 2010 PTR(upd 10/12-TR Started!)

Hello, I wondered over today and thought I would join in on the fun. We are going to Disney September 11-18th, right before your trip!! :goodvibes

Your DD is beautiful!! What a great family photo too from your last trip.

My DD is in dance too--this is the first year she is doing it since she is only three! I love Irish Dancing--so beautiful!!

Hello, I wondered over today and thought I would join in on the fun. We are going to Disney September 11-18th, right before your trip!! :goodvibes

Your DD is beautiful!! What a great family photo too from your last trip.

My DD is in dance too--this is the first year she is doing it since she is only three! I love Irish Dancing--so beautiful!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be sure to head over to your PTR as well. Irish dancing is so much fun to watch. I'm so happy that my DD enjoys it so much. We're going to see "Riverdance" on Sunday night and we're both so excited.

Hey Meghan! I'm joining in :thumbsup2

So cool that you're a dance teacher, I danced from the time I was 4 until I graduated high school, competitively and took everything from ballet to lyrical, hip hop to tap. It was a huge part of my life and just quit because I kind of ran out of the time and money to do it anymore. I miss it so much!!

Your trip sounds great! I want to go to WDW in the fall and check out the MNSSHP but who knows when I'll be able to do that so I will have to live vicariously through your trip! :lmao:

Of course I don't mind. The more the merrier! When are you going and where are you staying?
Hey Meghan! We are going Sept 15-21, so we will be leaving the day before you arrive. Awwwww :(

We are staying AKL CL and are very excited about it. We are shipping our daughter off to college at the end of August, and then "We're Going to Disney World"!

We took our daughter, one of her friends and my Mom back in Aug 2008 and stayed at the Beach Club. It was wonderful!

I haven't seen Pop but have stayed at ASMu. Like you said, you're rarely in your room, so it's fine, and I love the theme at Pop from the pics I've seen!

Looking forward to more of your PTR!

Joining in!:goodvibes

Can't wait to hear more about your plans. Your DD is the same age as mine, and I had to laugh when I saw her picture because my DD looks the same way with the missing teeth!:laughing: She is a cutie, that is for sure, and she looks so much like you!

Looking forward to more!:)

Hey, Meghan!! Sooo excited to follow along again-- I just love your PTR's and TR's!
I'm glad this time you're able to have a longer trip-- and hope free dining works out, too!

Hey Meghan! I'm joining in :thumbsup2

So cool that you're a dance teacher, I danced from the time I was 4 until I graduated high school, competitively and took everything from ballet to lyrical, hip hop to tap. It was a huge part of my life and just quit because I kind of ran out of the time and money to do it anymore. I miss it so much!!

Your trip sounds great! I want to go to WDW in the fall and check out the MNSSHP but who knows when I'll be able to do that so I will have to live vicariously through your trip! :lmao:

Another dancer!!! I love finding people who share other interests with me (besides Disney of course!). I trained in everything too growing up, but ballet has always been my favorite. I'm looking forward to following along with you and tinkgurl on your trip too! :goodvibes

Hey Meghan! We are going Sept 15-21, so we will be leaving the day before you arrive. Awwwww :(

We are staying AKL CL and are very excited about it. We are shipping our daughter off to college at the end of August, and then "We're Going to Disney World"!

We took our daughter, one of her friends and my Mom back in Aug 2008 and stayed at the Beach Club. It was wonderful!

I haven't seen Pop but have stayed at ASMu. Like you said, you're rarely in your room, so it's fine, and I love the theme at Pop from the pics I've seen!

Looking forward to more of your PTR!

The YC/BC is my dream resort. My DH and DD LOVE Epcot and it would be awesome to be able to walk there. We were supposed to eat at Cape May in June, but I cancelled it because I got sick (more on that later).

Joining in!:goodvibes

Can't wait to hear more about your plans. Your DD is the same age as mine, and I had to laugh when I saw her picture because my DD looks the same way with the missing teeth!:laughing: She is a cutie, that is for sure, and she looks so much like you!

Looking forward to more!:)

I can't wait for the loose teeth thing to be over. My DH and I can't stand loose teeth. It's just so gross, but it's always me who has to pull it out. Maddie really is my little clone. She looks just like me when I was little.

Joining too! We're staying at POP from Sept 10-14!

Awesome! We really love the theme to Pop and it's just so bright & cheerful.

Hey, Meghan!! Sooo excited to follow along again-- I just love your PTR's and TR's!
I'm glad this time you're able to have a longer trip-- and hope free dining works out, too!

So glad you could make it again. I'm so happy that you enjoy my writing (and rambling!).

Hi Meghan, I'm Ty, Our dates are close to eachother, mine are Sept 25th-oct3rd and we are also staying at Pop Century. like you I am waiting to hear about free dining.

the Photo from your last rip was really nice and what a great way to create a Christmas card.
Your DD is a cutie patootie.

It's great how your trip came about, I love it when money for disney just kind of appears, it's like the trip was meant to be.
I will follow along on your PTR, the time will fly.

Hi Meghan, I'm Ty, Our dates are close to eachother, mine are Sept 25th-oct3rd and we are also staying at Pop Century. like you I am waiting to hear about free dining.

the Photo from your last rip was really nice and what a great way to create a Christmas card.
Your DD is a cutie patootie.

It's great how your trip came about, I love it when money for disney just kind of appears, it's like the trip was meant to be.
I will follow along on your PTR, the time will fly.

Thanks for reading!

Hey! I just saw your post over on the POP board...I'll be staying there for one night this Sunday :yay:
Glad to see you've got a trip in the works! Can't wait to hear more!

Meghan I'm so excited you're getting to go again!!! Madison is going to be ecstatic! I don't blame you for not doing a surprise. It was much harder than I thought it was going to be.

Can't wait to hear more details! Crossing my fingers for some discounts or free dining for you!

Signing on...sounds like fun...

My daughter (Skyler) is almost 6 and has been dancing since she was 3...started with ballet and this year was able to take tap...and she had been talking about jazz for next year...a couple of weeks ago her two teachers had something to do for school so her teacher from the first two years was standing in (she also runs the program) and she came to me and Skye after class and told Skye she'd like to see her on the competition team next year!!!! Skye was over the moon...all smiles...

I mention this for two reasons...
#1...becasue they sometimes showcase in DISNEY WORLD!!!!
AND
#2...becasue my little girl got in the car after that to go home (and as if the teacher who runs the whole program and the competition teams pre-chosing you daughter for a competition team the following year isn't enough to make a mother proud) and said to me "See Mom, sometimes hard work really pays off!"...still smiling!!!!

ok...so make that three reasons...
#3...because I just had to brag...it just makes a momma proud!

Anyway...back to the point...your planning sounds like fun...I'll be reading along!

Hey! I just saw your post over on the POP board...I'll be staying there for one night this Sunday :yay:
Glad to see you've got a trip in the works! Can't wait to hear more!

I hope you enjoy Pop on Sunday evening. It really is a great resort.

Meghan I'm so excited you're getting to go again!!! Madison is going to be ecstatic! I don't blame you for not doing a surprise. It was much harder than I thought it was going to be.

Can't wait to hear more details! Crossing my fingers for some discounts or free dining for you!

Thanks for coming over Kim. Surprise trips are awesome, but keeping the secret it the hard part. My DH and I almost gave it away the week leading up to our trip last Jan. It was so hard! However, the look on Madison's face was so worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter