I want to hear from all you HIFS people. Yeah or Neah??

bargaineer mousekateer

Earning My Ears
Just booked the Holiday Inn Family Suites for Oct. 4-9th. We got a 129rate, but I'm sure we can do better. Can we? How's the shuttle service to MG?AK?

We (family of 4)stayed there dec 1-10. First trip to WDW & we loved it at HIFS! The kidsuites were a great size for the extended stay (we really worried about staying on disney property in two double beds for so long, which is why we picked HIFS). The morning free breakfast was a pretty good variety too. We rented a car, so sorry i cant help you on the shuttle info. Our rate was a Holiday Inn promotion of buy one night get one, so it worked out to $66/night. But i saw pretty good rates (& even booked one we later cancelled) through HotelKingdom.com I think the rate was $79 a night. My advice is make a reservation with the hotel directly (to hold your date) then keep looking for a better deal until you find it! That's how i ended up with the buy 1 get 1 deal. Good luck! Have a great time.

I'm always on the lookout for a website with great rates for HIFS. I just ran accross this website(someone on the boards found it)It has a rate of $104 for the time you are going.(Which is by the way the day we're leaving to come home from our vacation in Sept.)
Accommodations Now
JFI-I always check and see what the cancellation policy is before I book through a website.

All Star Sports Oct 2000
HIFS & Sheraton World Feb 2001
HIFS & AS Movies Sept/Oct 2001

Also look at the HOLIDAY INN website for buy one nite get one nite coupon.

tink.gif

I am totally addicted to this whole process. My knowledge of this whole process expands everytime I read someone's reply or comments. Thank you for your help, websites, coupons...ideas!!!!Some of the nicest people on the net are right here!!! Keep the ideas coming....PLEASE :)

Here is another idea I have had success with for most hotel chains: Join the Holiday Inn Frequent Traveler program, called "Priority Club". For HI the program included the following when I used it last: 1) Guaranteed single corporate rate even when family stays in your room, 2) Free morning coffee & newspaper, 3) Extended check out until 2 PM, 4) Free room upgrade whenever available. I enrolled over the phone, got my temporary membership number, then called for a reservation and got a HUGE discount over rack. Call your chosen hotel direct and ask for desk manager and plead for a good rate. Always works for me and it never hurts to ask! Good luck. :cool: :cool: :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter