I was lucky with CRT

nursetink

DIS Veteran
Well I am very excited to have gotten a PS at CRT 12/7. It is DD's 5th birthday and I can't wait to surprise her! Good luck to everyone else.princess:

Must of been a quiet day, I got through too!! It will be my son's DS 4th's birthday and he loves Sleeping Beauty, so we are dining there, plus I have a DD5 who loves Cinderella!!

I was lucky today too. Got through as soon as my clock turned 7:00 for 8:25. Congrats to those who got it today and good luck to those trying.

tinkerbell27 I'm sending you some extra pixie dust for tomorrow!:wizard: Good luck.

Congratulations to everyone else!

Called Earlier today was told no good booked full and asked about tomorrow was told that they are doing a phone system upgrade tomorrow so no ps"s tomorrow but will be ready on fri. hope everone who wants one gets one post if youve heard this also

Way to go nursetink!! Been trying to call you all morning!!DD5 will be sooooooo happy!

Originally posted by mikesluss
Called Earlier today was told no good booked full and asked about tomorrow was told that they are doing a phone system upgrade tomorrow so no ps"s tomorrow but will be ready on fri. hope everone who wants one gets one post if youve heard this also

I started a new thread, about this also. I talked with a CM that read me the official memo that said they will not be taking PS for CRT on 9/9 for Dec 8th. But will take PS for CRT Dec 8 & 9 on 9/10. She said that she thought they would though be taking PS for anything other than CRT. They decided not to take PS for CRT at all tomorrow to be "fair".

Well the luck of the mouse was not with me this morning! I called at 6:58 and got no ring no nothing! Then at 7:00 I got in and listened to the beautiful music for 30 min and then a not as nice as usual CM came on and I asked for CRT. She saided BOOKED and SIR YOU ARE GONNA HAVE TO SPEAK UP!!!. I said yes mam. Any way didnt get it and I guess I will try Fri for 8 and 9th.

WHOS GOT THE PIXIE DUST????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter