I would love to see pictures of Csr Resort

iw0m03.jpg

All pics are great. I hope we can stay in CSR on our next trip.

December 2009 is not a long time to wait. :rotfl: Is anyone staying in CSR on December 2009?

See you all...:)

These pics are beautiful. I think I may have to bite the bullet and change my hotel for June.:scared1: Staying at POP but I am liking CSR so much better now. It only comes out to a $245 difference for me. Is it worth it?? Pros/Cons??

Oh my goodness, yes! It is so worth the difference! It is so relaxing and quiet there. I have stayed at values, mods, and delux (Poly) and like CSR the most. The values are so "concrete". Don't get me wrong, I'd still rather stay there than offsite, but CSR has such a "lush" feel to it, with lots of landscaping and room. I guess that adds to the complaint of it being too spread out, but I like that about the resort.

Oh my goodness, yes! It is so worth the difference! It is so relaxing and quiet there. I have stayed at values, mods, and delux (Poly) and like CSR the most. The values are so "concrete". Don't get me wrong, I'd still rather stay there than offsite, but CSR has such a "lush" feel to it, with lots of landscaping and room. I guess that adds to the complaint of it being too spread out, but I like that about the resort.

Well I did it! Changed reservations to CSR. I'm soooo excited now. Even got a waterview room. I think i will enjoy CSR a lot more than POP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter