I would love to see pictures of Csr Resort

sept2007disneyworld406.jpg

Now Buzz, if you don't stop posting pics, how am I ever going to decide which area to stay in? :thumbsup2

There's no stopping or controlling Buzz. Wait until he goes in a few weeks--there will be tons and tons and tons and tons of new pictures. :thumbsup2

Reminder to self...pina colada at the out door tables at CSR on the to do list next trip. :thumbsup2

My mom got me one last time and had them put an extra shot of rum in it (it had been a long trip...car ride from IL...two kids...need I say more?). ANyway, I did not know they pured in into the straw and I was supposed to stir it up.:crazy2: I sipped directly from the straw! Whew! that first sip was a doozy, but I started to feel a lot more relaxed!

My mom got me one last time and had them put an extra shot of rum in it (it had been a long trip...car ride from IL...two kids...need I say more?). ANyway, I did not know they pured in into the straw and I was supposed to stir it up.:crazy2: I sipped directly from the straw! Whew! that first sip was a doozy, but I started to feel a lot more relaxed!

I did that my first trip too! But didn't you feel great afterwards. One of my favorite things to do at CSR is lay in the hammock at Casitas 5 with my pina colada. :goodvibes

It really was a great day. Weather was amazing..We sat out (I fell asleep on a lounger) and got sunburns. The renovated rooms are awesome---can't get much better at a Moderate resort ;)

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

And the view we have is great

ry%3D400
Thanks for the pics Michelle!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter