Iceland Gift Suggestion Needed

Conkozan

Mouseketeer
Dear friends of mine are going to be doing the Iceland ABD in July. This is a bucket list trip for them and I would love to get them something to take that they will need. Preferably something they would not think of (one of those I wish I had brought type of things)

But, I have not a clue what someone may need in Iceland, Any ideas? It is 2 adults and 2 teens.

Thanks,
Connie

Money, money and money. Very expensive. Maybe some flip flops or personal towels if they are visiting the hot water Blue Lagoon spa. Bathing caps with their names on them as a fun reminder of the trip to the volcano fed pools. Binoculars are a must to view the birds and waterfalls. A travel vest with lots of pockets to carry photo, camera stuff, sunglasses.

Money, money and money. Very expensive. Maybe some flip flops or personal towels if they are visiting the hot water Blue Lagoon spa. Bathing caps with their names on them as a fun reminder of the trip to the volcano fed pools. Binoculars are a must to view the birds and waterfalls. A travel vest with lots of pockets to carry photo, camera stuff, sunglasses.
The Blue Lagoon and flipflops (which you get to keep) are included with the ABD. As are the use of a bathrobe & towel. Although a different looking towel would mean it's less likely to be taken by mistake. :) But the bathing caps are a great idea. I know one too many people who fried their hair by getting it wet at the Blue Lagoon. (I am so paranoid about that now!)

I'm really looking forward to hearing the reports of how this day went for the people taking this trip before I do in September.

Sayhello

Do not Forget A Travel Adaptor for all chargers etc. Look up Google

to see which Plug they need. ... ( It could be 2 pin round )

Do not Forget A Travel Adaptor for all chargers etc. Look up Google

to see which Plug they need. ... ( It could be 2 pin round )

It is the round 2-pin ones. You will need a voltage converter for items that require a specific voltage, but for most cell phones and USB charging style devices (NOT Laptops though), you don't need to convert, so you can just get the adapter.
That's all I needed to plug in, but if you are going to need a hair dryer or something, make sure the item is an actual voltage converter.

The one thing I needed in Iceland was a coat that blocks the wind! I had something warm enough, but it was all fleece, so the wind cut right through it.

Really, most of what you need for Iceland is good weather gear - waterproof shell, gloves, scarf, decent shoes. Not stuff that is easy to buy for someone else.

Maybe a water bottle? The tap water and most of the streams all have great, safe water. My kids loved walking up to a waterfall and filling their bottle in the stream.

Oil treatments for hair after the blue lagoon. It doesn’t “ruin” your hair, but it does require some serious conditioning after to get back to baseline.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter